Flight Simulator Remote Support
638 2 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhantomAndy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1156378 ft
United States

Having been grounded for a few days due to rain, wind and cold, I dedied to downoad the DJI Flight Simulator.  The documentation didn't mention support of the Mini's remote, but I figured I'd give it a try.

It is not currently supported.

Does anyone know if DJI plans on supporting the Mini Remote with the flight simulator.

It's obvious that the free version would be an invaluable tool for new pilots to learn the fine movements and control of their drone without putting flying it into a tree or having other accidents.

I hope DJI plans to support the Mini Remote.

2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic mini RC is currently not supported with the DJI Flight simulator software. However, I will take this as a suggestion and will directly forward it to our designated department for attention. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any suggestions or concerns with regard to this new product. Your suggestion is very important to us. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-24
Use props
PhantomAndy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1156378 ft
United States

I discovered that installing the drivers from the program folder makes the remote partially work, the sticks and gimbal tilt work, as does the snapshot button.

Good enough for me for practice, but full support and adding the Mini to the available aircraft would be nice.
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules