Why can't i fly on authorized area
503 2 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pix3latedpic
New
Maldives

Hi,
This is very frustrating. Past i have fly phantom2 , mavic pro, inspire and some other DJI products and still using DJI products.
Lately i bought an Mavic Mini and this small drone have caused me enough frustrations.
My question is why i am not able to fly on blue zone? will this be like this or any firmware update can give authorization or will you guys provide me authorization?

I need an answer soon before i cash back this drone from the local distributor.
2019-11-25
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

It's being addressed by DJI, they know about the zone unlocking issue & will be releasing a fix in December apparently, along with several feature upgrades.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good pix3latedpic. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mavic Mini. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI fly safe team by sending an email to flysafe@dji.com. In addition, DJI will launch a new version of the aircraft firmware and DJI Fly Application in late December to support unlock the no-fly zone. Please pay attention to the official announcement or kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com. Please submit the unlocking request at that time. Thank you.
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules