How do I correct equipment listed on profile?
2129 8 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OK_Keith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243609 ft
United States

How do I fix the equipment shown on my profile?  I no longer have the Mavic Air or Osmo gimbal.  I have a Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo Pocket, and am picking up an Osmo Action today.

Here is what it shows on my sidebar now:

2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may we confirm that did you activate the Mavic2 Pro and Osmo Action by your DJI account (the email account that you registered the forum)? If yes, the equipment icon will show on your sidebar.
As for the Mavic Air and the Osmo Mobile2, it because you activated the equipment via your forum account, so the icons are there, we'll confirm it with the related team to know if it can be removed or not. Thanks.
2019-11-25
Use props
OK_Keith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243609 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-25 18:21
Hi there, may we confirm that did you activate the Mavic2 Pro and Osmo Action by your DJI account (the email account that you registered the forum)? If yes, the equipment icon will show on your sidebar.
As for the Mavic Air and the Osmo Mobile2, it because you activated the equipment via your forum account, so the icons are there, we'll confirm it with the related team to know if it can be removed or not. Thanks.

I did activate my Osmo Action yesterday and it shows up now.  My Mavic 2 Pro was registered new from my purchase from BestBuy last year and I purchased Care Refresh for it, but it is not showing up.  And yes I sold my Mavic Air and Osmo Mobile2.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OK_Keith Posted at 11-26 05:43
I did activate my Osmo Action yesterday and it shows up now.  My Mavic 2 Pro was registered new from my purchase from BestBuy last year and I purchased Care Refresh for it, but it is not showing up.  And yes I sold my Mavic Air and Osmo Mobile2.

Hi, thank you for your information, I have forwarded it to the related team for a check, the issue will be solved soon, please don't worry.
2019-11-27
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1063 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here purchased the Mavic 2 Zoom at Christmas and activated it and it does not show up either.
2020-1-25
Use props
Peter.ppl.dream
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello guys,
I have same problem...I activated yesterday my mavic air (New drone) and not showing on my profile. I use same email address.
Please. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Peter
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Peter.ppl.dream Posted at 2-16 12:10
Hello guys,
I have same problem...I activated yesterday my mavic air (New drone) and not showing on my profile. I use same email address.
Please. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Hi Peter, I've sent you a PM, please let us know the SN of your Mavic Air, we'll help you check it. Thanks.
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MavicZoom Posted at 1-25 14:53
Same here purchased the Mavic 2 Zoom at Christmas and activated it and it does not show up either.

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I've sent you a PM, kindly please check it and provde the SN of your drone, we'll help you solve the issue.
2020-2-16
Use props
Peter.ppl.dream
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-16 19:56
Hi Peter, I've sent you a PM, please let us know the SN of your Mavic Air, we'll help you check it. Thanks.

I respond to PMfrom you.
Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules