Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"server error, wait a moment and try again"
632 8 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Funn 1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

"server error, wait a moment and try again" with the RC. though i can update with assistant 2. It needs to fixed, because if you get out in the field and there would be a update it would not be possible to do.

2019-11-25
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 45236 ft
United States

Probably already thought of this but Do you have your phone connected to the rc with the phone also connected to the internet?
2019-11-25
Use props
Funn 1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-25 14:16
Probably already thought of this but Do you have your phone connected to the rc with the phone also connected to the internet?

Yea, The NFZ updated no problem.
2019-11-25
Use props
JodyB
Captain
United States

Sorry if that question sounded redundant. I’ve missed the easy parts so many times myself. At any rate, I don’t have my mini yet so that’s about as much as I could think of.
Since it works through assistant 2, that kinda rules out a problem with the download server and your isp as it should use the same dow load server I would think anyway.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your update for your DJI Mavic Mini was successful. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
2019-11-27
Use props
JodyB
Captain
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 10:50
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your update for your DJI Mavic Mini was successful. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

DJI Paladin the problem he was having with updating through the app still occurred. He was able to update through DJI assistant 2 on his computer, but not through the DJI Fly app on his device.
2019-11-27
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1666644 ft
United States

Fwiw, I always defer updates when I'm in the field in the case the update causes problems and ruins my flight time.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

JodyB Posted at 11-27 11:09
DJI Paladin the problem he was having with updating through the app still occurred. He was able to update through DJI assistant 2 on his computer, but not through the DJI Fly app on his device.

Thank you for providing more information regarding the issue.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

Ex Machina Posted at 11-27 11:13
Fwiw, I always defer updates when I'm in the field in the case the update causes problems and ruins my flight time.

Hi. I am sorry that the issue still persists with the DJI Fly application. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that is having the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules