10430 24 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 92126 ft
  • >>>
United States

"server error, wait a moment and try again" with the RC. though i can update with assistant 2. It needs to fixed, because if you get out in the field and there would be a update it would not be possible to do.

2019-11-25
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably already thought of this but Do you have your phone connected to the rc with the phone also connected to the internet?
2019-11-25
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 92126 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-25 14:16
Probably already thought of this but Do you have your phone connected to the rc with the phone also connected to the internet?

Yea, The NFZ updated no problem.
2019-11-25
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sorry if that question sounded redundant. I’ve missed the easy parts so many times myself. At any rate, I don’t have my mini yet so that’s about as much as I could think of.
Since it works through assistant 2, that kinda rules out a problem with the download server and your isp as it should use the same dow load server I would think anyway.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your update for your DJI Mavic Mini was successful. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
2019-11-27
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 10:50
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am happy to know that your update for your DJI Mavic Mini was successful. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

DJI Paladin the problem he was having with updating through the app still occurred. He was able to update through DJI assistant 2 on his computer, but not through the DJI Fly app on his device.
2019-11-27
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Fwiw, I always defer updates when I'm in the field in the case the update causes problems and ruins my flight time.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-27 11:09
DJI Paladin the problem he was having with updating through the app still occurred. He was able to update through DJI assistant 2 on his computer, but not through the DJI Fly app on his device.

Thank you for providing more information regarding the issue.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ex Machina Posted at 11-27 11:13
Fwiw, I always defer updates when I'm in the field in the case the update causes problems and ruins my flight time.

Hi. I am sorry that the issue still persists with the DJI Fly application. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that is having the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-27
Use props
TreyFlies
New

United States

3 years later and this is still an issue? Granted my mini is a couple of years old - I have never had the chance to use it much. How do I resolve this please? It says I can't bind my drone to my controller until I update firmware but the server is down. So what if It does let me take off and I lose my drone? I'm SOL?
2022-6-19
Use props
Barry Lloyd
New

United Kingdom

trying to download the new firmware for my mini 3 Pro but I'm getting server error code 4 ?? anybody getting this?
2022-7-19
Use props
Molivieri
New

United States

I have the Mavic Air 2 and I am also unable to update firmware over wifi.  In settings, selecting firmware update gives me " Server error. Wait a moment and try again (-4) " This is using an iPhone 13 Pro Max. Also, I am using an M1 chip MacBook Pro and I can't download the Dji Assistant 2 for Mavic Air 2 software due to the incompatibility with the new chip.  What is the solution here?
2022-7-23
Use props
borodator
New
Flight distance : 521358 ft
Austria

Same for me. I've updated my Air 2 via Assistant, though I can't bind my controller, getting error - firmware is not updated. When I try to update via DJY Fly and iPhone - I'm getting server error.
DJY Assistant 2 says - firmware is up to date.
2022-7-26
Use props
al-x
New

Norway

Hi. I am getting the exact same error message. I'm on my mavic mini 2, iPhone 12 PRO, and latest version of DJI FLY app. I am not able to fly my drone because of this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. (I need my drone in 5 days..going on a fishing trip)
2022-8-7
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I don't know if this is actually relevante, but I've noticed that the people who've reported this problem, who've also reported what phone they use, have all been using IOS devices. I use an Android device...a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note...and I've never seen this problem with any of my Minis or my FPV.

What flavor of device are you using?

TCS
2022-8-7
Use props
MementoRicky
New
Italy

Hello! I'm having the same issue with a Mavic Air 2 and an iPhone 13 Pro. Have you found a solution?
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_tWuUtwWYAcUA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 705584 ft
Singapore

If there is anyone else still looking for a fix in 2022. I just figured it out.

You need to login to your account on your flyapp on the rc.
2022-9-11
Use props
DarcomX
lvl.1

United States

Go into the APP profile and then device management. Check and see if your app is logged in. That fixed it for me.
2023-1-26
Use props
fans65873751
New

United Kingdom

DarcomX
Go into the APP profile and then device management. Check and see if your app is logged in. That fixed it for me.

This fixed it for me too, incredibly I had the same issue some time ago and needed this to remind me.
2023-2-3
Use props
fans63eff042
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5315 ft
United States

DarcomX Posted at 1-26 17:53

Thanks it worked perfectly with my mavic 3 classic.Thanks again!
2023-4-27
Use props
mavicmini415
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249954 ft
United States

HI, I haven't been able to update my firmware for the last year or so on my Mavic Mini. Using an android phone and I am definitely signed in on the app as others have suggested. I am home on wi-fi and always get server busy error. Does anyone have any updated info on this problem. Thanks
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mavicmini415 Posted at 5-14 08:27
HI, I haven't been able to update my firmware for the last year or so on my Mavic Mini. Using an android phone and I am definitely signed in on the app as others have suggested. I am home on wi-fi and always get server busy error. Does anyone have any updated info on this problem. Thanks

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly post a screenshot of the specific error message for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-15
Use props
BC-Flights
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27746 ft
United States

Saying sorry does not fix the error. Since April I have only been able to connect to the server onetime. This is not only a major pain in the ass, it is also unacceptable. And don’t tell me to use a better connection because I have tried to connect from multiple gig speed networks, rebooted and logged out and in multiple times. I think I need to put my DJI drone on Craigslist and start shopping for a better supported drone. Obviously DJI is excellent with saying sorry but can’t resolve this issue.
IMG_4020.jpeg
2023-5-17
Use props
Nafasi
New

United States

I need to update the firmware on my Mavic 3. I've tried to connect to the server from my phone, the work wifi, and my home wifi and still get the server busy try later, help
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nafasi Posted at 6-13 03:05
I need to update the firmware on my Mavic 3. I've tried to connect to the server from my phone, the work wifi, and my home wifi and still get the server busy try later, help

Hi there, I'm sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? Have you tried updating the Mavic 3 and the RC using the DJI Assistant 2?
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules