708 3 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louis Piatzo
New
Flight distance : 135 ft
France

Hi,

I just bought the DJI Osmo 3 but i'm disturbed by the lack of being able to use ultrawide camera and optical zoom on my Huawei Mate 20 pro. Furthermore, as huawei is a chinese company such as DJI it's strange that there is still no compatibility, will it be able soon ?

Thank you, Louis.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience, I wanted you to have with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I will be forwarding this thread to our designated DJI department for further testing and development. Thank you for our understanding.
2019-11-25
Use props
Pantherclaw
New

United States

I just bought the gimbal today and my gimbal won’t activate as in it won’t let me connect through app. It won’t let me log in no matter how many times i do the login and capcha verification code, the gimbal is just loose motors won’t turn on and i can’t use any of the controls at all....? Any advice i have even tried YouTube tutorials and it just won’t do anything.......?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pantherclaw Posted at 1-5 17:18
I just bought the gimbal today and my gimbal won’t activate as in it won’t let me connect through app. It won’t let me log in no matter how many times i do the login and capcha verification code, the gimbal is just loose motors won’t turn on and i can’t use any of the controls at all....? Any advice i have even tried YouTube tutorials and it just won’t do anything.......?

Hi Pantherclaw, sorry for the troubles on activating, may we have a short video for further support?
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules