942 5 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

So what do you guys think of this one?
I don't think I need it but it's an interesting solution for those logging heavy minutes out there.
4 batteries, remote and tablet all the same time... and it has an internal fan.
I wonder if it affects the overall battery health.

http://www.smartpowercharge.com/products.php?cat=8
2015-6-11
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been seeing this for a while. Seems a bit pricey. It would depend on the charge time improvement if there is any at all.
2015-6-11
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

houston Posted at 2015-6-12 10:24
I have been seeing this for a while. Seems a bit pricey. It would depend on the charge time improvem ...

Current users say 50% faster charging.
I don't need it but it would be interesting to understand battery lifespan, overheating or whatnot.
2015-6-11
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

There was a post some while ago about these and from what I remember they look good but over priced.  

Genettico is the man for up to date comments on fast chargers and produced his own quite cheaply compared to this one, check out his posts.  I also believe Genettico asked some specific questions from this manufacturer about how it works, but don't think he got anywhere.
2015-6-12
Use props
socalguy
lvl.1

United States

Got both charge units for the Phantom and Inspire.  Works great.  The inspire one is set up perfect with dual remote charging units and usb to charge the ipads.  
2015-6-14
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

for me it work perfect for me I like I can charge 4 of my eight batteries both controllers and two iPads all in one shot
2015-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules