Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire1 pitching back on its own. Major issue need help to diagnose..
856 4 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

I recently bought a cheap used inspire 1

I then realized it had multiple crashes in its history because of cracks everywhere but it's been repaired so it could fly, I would assume not professionally.

The issue is, it is drifting backwards right away on no gps or attitude mode (it looks exactly as if I'm pulling down the stick).. it does it in any direction. I have another inspire and it does not do this regardless of wind even without vps.

The alignment looks the same as the other inspire but this still drifts backwards, then a few days ago I had a minor crash incident which bent the arm.. it still flies the same way with drifting backwards.
The vps does not work. I have both enabled and disabled to test it but regardless of vps it should not be doing the backward input.

It is pitching back on its own. Regardless of which radio controller I'm using too.

Not an expert but it must be either flight controller or esc that has malfunction because it does not stabilize. Please let me know which it is specifically.

Flight controller or esc or the board with battety connection.

2019-11-25
Use props
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Philippines

Bumpbumpbump
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Inspire 1. With regards to the said issue. For the said drone drifting backwards. Please try to do GPS calibration and remote calibration to isolate the issue. Since there are multiple crashes that happened on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2019-11-28
Use props
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-28 12:37
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Inspire 1. With regards to the said issue. For the said drone drifting backwards. Please try to do GPS calibration and remote calibration to isolate the issue. Since there are multiple crashes that happened on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
Not looking to send this drone to dji as it does not have warranty. Nor will it be worth sending in. I'm looking for help diagnosing which part is malfunctioning if it really is the flight controller or esc or could be not those things. Can the error be seen through imu # values?
2019-11-30
Use props
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Philippines

Can any staff help diagnose this?
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules