SD card problem (malfunction, code 10023)
65381 44 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beto_Velha
New
Brazil

My drone is a dji mini 2 I'm using a sandisck 128GB 30v a2 card and it keeps showing the message low speed format the memory card when I put it to record
2022-2-22
Use props
KINGAK47
New

Canada

you have to go to the app on your phone while connected to the drone and you have to format sd card thru drone
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_69ofVDVEqSKl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120646 ft
Spain

fansa029aa8c Posted at 2019-11-25 20:25
Is it a plain EVO which is orangish colored, an EVO Select, Evo + or EVO Plus as I know the plain EVO card is U1 and pretty slow. When I tested the plain EVO most write speeds were under 10 MBytes/s. I would recommend getting a uSD card that is recommended for use in the MM and then see what issues you have.

Hola que solucion te dieron?
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_ajDEoFjvtPa6
New

United States

Anyone have any thoughts on this, I am having the same issue as the original poster.
Tried multiple SD cards, tried reformatting both in and outside the drone, tried updating firmware, two different phones (app reinstalls on both), reset the camera settings, and reset all data. Tried cleaning SD card connection.
Still having intermittent issue that the SD card is unavailable at intermittent times.

Something I hadn't tried (but saw recommended on a forum) was to 'roll back' to an older version of... I think either the app or an older version of the firmware? Does anyone have insight on this and knowledge of whether this fixed?
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_4LA8ExhdDoHv
New
Flight distance : 129967 ft

Seychelles

Hello I got dji mini 2 and I buy sandisk 128go A2 U3 V30, on amazon and i have this problème. I format in the drone and in the phone but it doesn't work. I still have message. Do someone have solution ?
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules