RC controller constantly beeping
1371 13 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graham davie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111247 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, 10 days after purchasing the MAVIC mini the controller started to beep constantly. I have to re calibrate it to stop the noise.
That’s until I power the RC off. Next time I switch it on, constant beeping and I have to calibrate again.
There seems to be several other people having the same problem,
Please DJI remedy this ASAP.

Graham.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Graham, we are sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. Could you please record a short video for better assistance?  At the same time, please confirm that if there is an error message in your DJI Fly app? Thanks.
2019-11-26
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-26 02:08
Hi Graham, we are sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. Could you please record a short video for better assistance?  At the same time, please confirm that if there is an error message in your DJI Fly app? Thanks.

Hi Natalie, I posted a video showing the problem with my MAVIC mini as you requested yesterday , I hope that it fully showed the problems.

Since then I have seen on the DJI forum, that DJI having admitted it is a firmware problem, and have advised one user to either return it to them, or go to the dealer for a replacement, on handing the original back.  
Will DJI provide some sort of cover note explaining this to the dealer, ( in my case here in the UK Argos)?
It would be convenient for me to go to the dealer locally, but should I have a problem with them exchanging for a new mini, could you provide me with a address in the UK to return the unit if I cannot exchange it with Argos.
Many thanks, graham.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

graham davie Posted at 11-27 03:40
Hi Natalie, I posted a video showing the problem with my MAVIC mini as you requested yesterday , I hope that it fully showed the problems.

Since then I have seen on the DJI forum, that DJI having admitted it is a firmware problem, and have advised one user to either return it to them, or go to the dealer for a replacement, on handing the original back.  

Hi Graham, sorry for the inconvenience. Where did you post the video, please? We'd like to check and confirm, thanks.
2019-11-27
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-27 19:27
Hi Graham, sorry for the inconvenience. Where did you post the video, please? We'd like to check and confirm, thanks.

Hi Natalie, I sent it to
onlinesales@dji.com

After seeing yesterday on the forum that a couple of people had been informed by DJI that it was caused by a firmware problem, and being advised to return to DJI or go to the dealer and get a replacement, my wife is taking my  Mini to the dealer today, hopefully to be replaced.

I would be very interested if you could look at the video and let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks , graham.
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

graham davie Posted at 11-28 01:08
Hi Natalie, I sent it to
onlinesales@dji.com

Hi Graham, thank you for your update. You mentioned that you have sent the video to onlinesales@dji.com, may we know your ticket number? We'd like to check it. Thank you again.
2019-11-30
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Natalie, what do you mean by “ ticket number”?

Graham
2019-11-30
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Natalie, do you have a email address so as I can forward the email including video clip direct to you ?

Graham.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

graham davie Posted at 11-30 04:30
Hi Natalie, what do you mean by “ ticket number”?

Graham

Hi Graham, so sorry to let you know that we don't have an email address. If you have contacted our support via email, there should be a ticket number.
From your post, you mentioned that your wife has taken the drone to the dealer, so may we confirm that did the issue resolved or not?
Should there anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
2019-12-5
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Natalie, I took the unit back to the dealer to get a replacement. Unfortunately there was not a replacement available, and they do not expect to have a replacement for another week.
From the forum I see that a new firmware update has been released, in hoping when I eventually get a replacement, the update will resolve the issue.
Many thanks, graham.
2019-12-5
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Natalie, I have retrieved the e mail I received from DJI support, and I think the ticket number you require is as follows: 2449972.

Thanks graham.
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

graham davie Posted at 12-5 10:02
Hi Natalie, I have retrieved the e mail I received from DJI support, and I think the ticket number you require is as follows: 2449972.

Thanks graham.

I am sorry for the waiting. Just to double confirm, the unit is now at the dealer's store and waiting for the replace, right? I hope you'll receive the replacement soon.
BTW, the ticket number you provided is the discussion about the DJI Care Refresh. If there is a need to contact us via email in the future, please kindly send it to this address support@dji.com, besides, you can also contact us here or at http://www.dji.com/support.
2019-12-6
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Natalie, you are correct, the Mini was returned to the dealer, but unfortunately they are waiting new stocks.
Hopefully the new firmware upgrade will resolve the problem.  

Many thanks, graham.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

graham davie Posted at 12-8 03:50
Hi Natalie, you are correct, the Mini was returned to the dealer, but unfortunately they are waiting new stocks.
Hopefully the new firmware upgrade will resolve the problem.  

Got it. You are welcome, graham. We hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules