3065 12 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208986 ft
Serbia

Hi everyone,

I had a very unfortunate event that less than 24 hours after I got the drone during my first flight someone stole my Fly More bag with accessories behind my back. I only have the controller and the drone left (thankfully).

I noticed that it's really hard to find the official accessories that were in that combo, but you can order some from the website. What I can't find anywhere and I really mean anywhere is the gimbal protector. I have looked on all chinese websites, Amazon, ebay, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find and order the gimbal protector as this is my first drone and it would kill me if it was damaged during the transportation.

Thanks for the help, I really enjoy reading the forum!
2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Ask DJI if they can send you one.
Eventually it will be sold as an accessory, however stole thought it was clever...
2019-11-26
Use props
Pilot Stefan
lvl.2
United States

I have tried asking them and they told me that they don't sell it and to keep looking at the website for updates. Didn't even really try to help  

2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Pilot Stefan Posted at 11-26 03:07
I have tried asking them and they told me that they don't sell it and to keep looking at the website for updates. Didn't even really try to help

I have to admit, support is not helpful. Im hoping they are too busy with all mini sales and issues and it will eventually improve, but sadly what I read before has proved correct.
2019-11-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ostion de Mavic Mini a 65 metros ....

2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 11-26 04:21
Ostion de Mavic Mini a 65 metros ....

Buenos consejos!
Yes I had a near bird the other day and I freaked out!
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know the about this unfortunate incident with your DJI Mavic Mini. I would recommend, you to contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone by emailing our DJI support team at
( support@dji.com ). We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-11-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 08:46
Hi. I am sorry to know the about this unfortunate incident with your DJI Mavic Mini. I would recommend, you to contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone by emailing our DJI support team at
(  ). We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Not me mate !!
2019-11-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i don't work at dji and i don't do this type of work any longer and the internet is a big place now unlike even 10 years ago.  but i used to have a drawer full of accessories and stuff for teh products that i worked on and if i read something like this on an internet forum, i would pm the person, get their name and address and it would be in the mail.  i probably only had to do this 5 or 6 times per year so i realize it's a different  situation these days.  i would ALWAY do whatever i could to make the customer happy but it was easy when i had supplies specifically for times like this and everybody was in the USA so there's that. ;)

things that aren't normally sold or easy to get.  i could justify it because it would help to prevent a return in our cases.  maybe next time couple years later that new dji drone is on the shelf at best buy right next to competitor A.  just saying.
2019-11-26
Use props
Pilot Stefan
lvl.2
Serbia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 08:46
(  ). We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Thanks for the info Paladin!

I have contacted the support and hopefully they'll be able to help me out. I'll update once I get the answer from them. Seems so silly that essential things are not available for customers.
2019-11-27
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I misplaced mine but found it later.  Hopefully they sell the gimbal protector or maybe a 3D printing solution.  
2019-11-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some of these guys thats 3d printed other things for their mavic mini should be able to scan and print one. Just a matter of finding one that would be willing too.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pilot Stefan Posted at 11-27 03:47
Thanks for the info Paladin!

I have contacted the support and hopefully they'll be able to help me out. I'll update once I get the answer from them. Seems so silly that essential things are not available for customers.

Thank you for the update. I do apologize that you need to go through this process. But rest assured this designated DJI support team you have contacted will do their best to assists you. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules