DJI Fly compatibility with Xiaomi products
123Next >
74819 111 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X6oUx9IfIMxB
New

Serbia

I have just bought DJI Mini Mavic. I cannot install DJI Fly neither on Mi 8 nor on Redmi Note 5. Both of these recommended.
For Redmi Note 5 it gives a message Incompatible with this version (newest one is 1.1.9).
For Mi 8 installing spins forever.
Any help?
2020-10-6
Use props
Keyzer972
New
Martinique

zemetras Posted at 2019-11-26 09:13
MI 9T working as well, but it is pretty new phone despite not being a top class flagship.

Me with my Mi9T pro, the software installs but does not recognize the drone, I do not know what to do?
2020-12-4
Use props
Vimarsh Gowda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277992 ft
India

I am on redmi note 9 pro max. Seems ok. But I have slight video distortion after 500 m length. May not be issue of mobile
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_PmuPalDu1ZoK
New

Italy

Ciao a tutti sapete dirmi se dj mavic mini funziona bene con Xiaomi mi 5 o Xiaomi mi 10 lite? Vi ringrazio
Hello everyone you can tell me if dj mavic mini works well with Xiaomi mi 5 or with Xiamo 10 lite? Thank you very
2020-12-22
Use props
Jrdiazrv
lvl.1

Spain

Tengo el REDMI NOTE 7. Alguien ha conseguido ponerlo en funcionamiento?
2021-1-7
Use props
Jrdiazrv
lvl.1

Spain

Ph3onix Posted at 2020-7-21 13:37
Hello, I have several xiaomi devices here is what I can say / xiaomi redmi note8T ok, xiaomi redmi note 7 ok, xiaomi redmi note 3 ok and xiaomi Mi Pad 4 wifi ok (be careful you must first connect the tablet to share wifi with are phone for downloaded gps data because the mi pad does not have a gps chip) but works very well

A mi no me funciona con el REDMI NOTE 7, No entiendo como te puede funcionar
2021-1-7
Use props
ju83
New

France

hello
i have a xiaomi redmi 9 c and app dji fly is not supported... ( my drone is brand new dji mini 2)
i feel very disapointed...
Any idea folks???
2021-1-15
Use props
reguza64
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

Now I am using redmi note 9, previously I used redmi note 8 (lost phone), all work fine with fly app from version 1.0.1 to 1.1.10 (currently installed)
2021-1-15
Use props
Micah O
New

Israel

just bought myself the air 2
was very disappointed to find i cant downlod DJI fly on my redmi 7A or on my son's redmi 9A phone. does anyone know if it would work with redmi 9T?i know someone said it works with redmi 9 and redmi mi 9T, but redmi 9T seems do be a different phone. im looking into buying the redmi 9T just to use the app and Finlay enjoy my new drone
thanks!
2021-2-25
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tested FlyApp on a POCO X3 and M3, both work great! (POCO = Xiaomi..)

cheers
JJB
2021-2-25
Use props
WillemMaas
lvl.2

Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 2-25 04:42
Tested FlyApp on a POCO X3 and M3, both work great! (POCO = Xiaomi..)

cheers

I am very happy that the Fly App is compatible with the Poco X3 (NFC?). So I can buy this phone. Did you test with the Mini 2?
2021-2-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

WillemMaas Posted at 2-27 14:25
I am very happy that the Fly App is compatible with the Poco X3 (NFC?). So I can buy this phone. Did you test with the Mini 2?

Yes, i have the X3 NFC, latest flyapp 1.2.4 tested with my Mni2 and MA2.
WIth all devices ; in bright sunlight the max brightness is not sufficient.

POCO is now my main device, normally i use the Xiaomi Pad4, wich is bigger!!

cheers
JJB
2021-2-28
Use props
gstudio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165528 ft
Italy

Mi9 is not supported. It's a shame! This phone is one of the best for Xiaomi products, but DJI won't support it.
2021-3-2
Use props
maksstinger
New

Belarus

Micah O Posted at 2-25 04:24
just bought myself the air 2
was very disappointed to find i cant downlod DJI fly on my redmi 7A or on my son's redmi 9A phone. does anyone know if it would work with redmi 9T?i know someone said it works with redmi 9 and redmi mi 9T, but redmi 9T seems do be a different phone. im looking into buying the redmi 9T just to use the app and Finlay enjoy my new drone
thanks!

i have mavic air2 and redmi 9T... Well, i tried dji fly v1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3.0. Connection is ok, BUT no camera view! I mean - i can see all overlays, setup, everything exept view from camera! Only black  screen with all overlays... I don't know what to do... With Vivo everything is ok with the same apk versions...
2021-3-13
Use props
djiuser_EdVcRSwxJn0w
lvl.1

Poland

Hello everyone. I want to buy Mavic Mini but I don't know if  it is compatible with my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. Everyone has this phone ? It is very "fat" ca 10mm thin. Thanks in advance.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_enpaYCHc9uEY
New

India

Sir Redmi 9 Power not show video in dji fly app with mavic air 2
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_enpaYCHc9uEY
New

India

App video area show only black
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_ZEyH6arwnpoQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30820 ft
Portugal

Does the DJI Mini 2 works with a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3?
2021-4-19
Use props
Conbecc
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi,
I can confirm that the current DJI Fly App V 1.4.0 works with the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.

2021-4-24
Use props
djiuser_NMeEMuAzkkUr
lvl.1

Venezuela

Greetings from Venezuela, friends, the Dji Mini2 has arrived and to my surprise the Dji Fly application does not run on my Xioami Mi9, a high-mid-range phone that I have never had problems now, it does not accept this application, someone can help me
2021-5-3
Use props
Balooo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124019 ft
Italy

djiuser_PmuPalDu1ZoK Posted at 2020-12-22 09:27
Ciao a tutti sapete dirmi se dj mavic mini funziona bene con Xiaomi mi 5 o Xiaomi mi 10 lite? Vi ringrazio
Hello everyone you can tell me if dj mavic mini works well with Xiaomi mi 5 or with Xiamo 10 lite? Thank you very

Scusa x il ritardo, mi 10 lite 5g funziona alla grande !
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G works !

2021-5-4
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

djiuser_NMeEMuAzkkUr Posted at 5-3 18:09
Greetings from Venezuela, friends, the Dji Mini2 has arrived and to my surprise the Dji Fly application does not run on my Xioami Mi9, a high-mid-range phone that I have never had problems now, it does not accept this application, someone can help me

hi I had the same problem as you and I installed version 1.1.10 and it works with, here is the link if you need. Keep me posted if this solved your problem .https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... fly-1-1-10-release/
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_NMeEMuAzkkUr
lvl.1

Venezuela

Ph3onix Posted at 5-4 09:02
hi I had the same problem as you and I installed version 1.1.10 and it works with, here is the link if you need. Keep me posted if this solved your problem .https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/dji-fly-1-1-10-release/

Nothing friend I get that error, really if anyone has been able to solve I have the xioami mi9 version 6/128 and my Drone Dji Mini2 I have not been able to use it; (
2021-5-4
Use props
haldo
lvl.1

Italy

Hello everybody...
Does anyone have Xiaomi MI 11 Lite  ?
Works with the app and Mini2 ?

Thanks in advance....
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_sOEqZqdhmreG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3286801 ft
Spain

Funcionaria la dji fly en el Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Pone q si es de 64
2021-8-17
Use props
Donsir_LTU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1043940 ft
Lithuania

Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5G works without any problems with DjiFly 1.4.8
2021-8-18
Use props
Minutema
New

Brazil

Does the DJI FLY app works with a Redmi Note 10 5G?
2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_aifXcVbJ9Me1
New

Tajikistan

Не могу подключить dji mini 2 , dji fly, dji go к телефону RedmiNote 7
2021-8-30
Use props
djiuser_2gOFIEn3gSJP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI fly app works perfectly on the superb Xiaomi Note 10 pro. Fits the controller no problem too.

2021-9-4
Use props
djiuser_JJVnCZqPsAqh
New

Netherlands

kan de dji mavic mini ook met de Xiaomi POCO M3?
2021-10-9
Use props
djiuser_2gOFIEn3gSJP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

X
2021-10-23
Use props
Lukasz Rybicki
New

Poland

Hello All. Application DJI Fly (DJI Mavic Mini 2) works with Redmi Note 8 Pro. But here is crucial think: use app from producer website dji.com (yes follow quer code for Android, yes You have to download it directly, yes You have to allow install from unknown source). I did not fly yet, but Redmi Note 8 Pro is connected to Controller and I see view from camera.
2021-10-28
Use props
fans4ea3eb02
New

France

hello, my Xiaomi 11T is not recognized by the remote control (mini 2) while note 10 pro works fine.  do you have the same problem and do you have a solution?
2021-10-30
Use props
Vimarsh Gowda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277992 ft
India

All good with my Redmi Note 9 pro max. No issues yet. Just updated to v1.5.0 and have to see if any glitches..
2021-11-6
Use props
djiuser_ClnRLgQrZiZs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46555 ft
France

Hi everybody,

My Poco F1 doesn't recognize the remote control. It connects for a few seconds then disconnects then reconnects for a few seconds and so on.

They are both charged to the top. I tried with different cables, I uninstalled and installed it again, I rebooted the phone, I updated from DJI Fly 1.4.12 to 1.5, always same problem.

In fact, even at the reboot, the same problem occurs.

It works perfectly on my wife's Redmi Note 5 and Alldocube X Neo, with both cables (the original one and the new one).

Any idea, please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Benjamin
2021-11-6
Use props
djiuser_NuaHFRbPjllK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have the Redmi Note 8 Pro and have been trying (unsuccessfully) to install the DJI Fly app from the APK mirror site. The app downloads, I have allowed it in the phone permissions. On what seems to be the final part of the install I get a message similar to source file could not be found.  I know from other posts that the phone does run the app so I must be omitting an important step. Would really appreciate it if someone can offer me advice or assistance.
2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_ClnRLgQrZiZs
lvl.1
France

djiuser_NuaHFRbPjllK Posted at 11-8 12:36
I have the Redmi Note 8 Pro and have been trying (unsuccessfully) to install the DJI Fly app from the APK mirror site. The app downloads, I have allowed it in the phone permissions. On what seems to be the final part of the install I get a message similar to source file could not be found.  I know from other posts that the phone does run the app so I must be omitting an important step. Would really appreciate it if someone can offer me advice or assistance.

Hi!
Did you try to download the apk once again? The file may be corrupted...

I think you rebooted your phone, don't you?
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_NuaHFRbPjllK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_ClnRLgQrZiZs Posted at 11-9 04:40
Hi!
Did you try to download the apk once again? The file may be corrupted...

Hi thanks for your reply. I tried 2 different files with the same result. Do I need to re boot and then try to run the app?  I think the problem might be something to do with the location of the file on my phone.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_ClnRLgQrZiZs
lvl.1
France

djiuser_NuaHFRbPjllK Posted at 11-9 11:41
Hi thanks for your reply. I tried 2 different files with the same result. Do I need to re boot and then try to run the app?  I think the problem might be something to do with the location of the file on my phone.

I'm sorry, I have no idea...
2021-11-11
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162231 ft
Belgium

fans4ea3eb02 Posted at 10-30 15:01
hello, my Xiaomi 11T is not recognized by the remote control (mini 2) while note 10 pro works fine.  do you have the same problem and do you have a solution?

Hello same problem for me, i have Xiaomi 11T and Mavic Air 2, when i connect the cable to the phone, it's connect/disconnect every 5 secondes, it doesn't recognize the controller.

I hope DJI work on this problem to solve this... As this price... 1300 € the drone..
2021-11-17
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules