Can The DJI Mavic Mini Replace My Mavic Air?
648 4 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Just saw this on Youtube.

2019-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It will depend on the type of user.
If you really need manual controls for video / 4K / flat profile than the mini is not a replacement.
2019-11-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No is the short answer, the quality build of the Mavic Air is only second to the inspire 2, the features the OA the speed the camera which I believe is only second to M2P, it has its quirks can be temperamental with signal, it’s a bit noisy, but once it’s 200 ft away no noise, and it has tremendous portability with a fabulous bag that you can fit the kitchen sink in. Side by side you ask anyone they will say chalk and cheese .
2019-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-26 05:15
No is the short answer, the quality build of the Mavic Air is only second to the inspire 2, the features the OA the speed the camera which I believe is only second to M2P, it has its quirks can be temperamental with signal, it’s a bit noisy, but once it’s 200 ft away no noise, and it has tremendous portability with a fabulous bag that you can fit the kitchen sink in. Side by side you ask anyone they will say chalk and cheese .

Very true.
Although most people might have enough with the MM.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DAFlys. Thank you for sharing this video with us. Great find and thank you for your support. .
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules