Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung A5 2017 now working with MM
6420 24 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elias22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105180 ft
Finland

Hi all,
I just flew my replacement MM with my A5 2017 and it worked! I just hope the drone itself won't start having issues in the long run.

Here's a poll: Does your MM work with the Samsung A5 2017?
Single SelectVote, Total 2 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

50.00% (1)
50.00% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. As of the moment, the Samsung A5 is not yet optimized with the DJI Fly application. It may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested and not yet optimized with the application. I will highly recommend you using a recommended mobile device listed below for us to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding and support!

2019-11-26
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-26 08:20
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. As of the moment, the Samsung A5 is not yet optimized with the DJI Fly application. It may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested and not yet optimized with the application. I will highly recommend you using a recommended mobile device listed below for us to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding and support!

[view_image]

I meant to say that it worked very well, NO issues.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elias22 Posted at 11-26 12:28
I meant to say that it worked very well, NO issues.

Hi, we're glad that your mobile device works well without any issues. However, the said mobile device is not yet fully tested and not optimized with the app, I'm afraid that it might have some incompatibility issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-11-27
Use props
mauriziob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32671 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-26 08:20
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. As of the moment, the Samsung A5 is not yet optimized with the DJI Fly application. It may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested and not yet optimized with the application. I will highly recommend you using a recommended mobile device listed below for us to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding and support!

[view_image]

hi, could you explain to all of us how this thing works?
because you put on the market a device that fly through an app which is guaranteed to work with very few smartphones... smartphones from different years!
It's a little bit crazy that people must buy a new phone to fly this amazing drone!
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mauriziob Posted at 11-29 11:38
hi, could you explain to all of us how this thing works?
because you put on the market a device that fly through an app which is guaranteed to work with very few smartphones... smartphones from different years!
It's a little bit crazy that people must buy a new phone to fly this amazing drone!

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our engineers are doing their best on working for the additional supported devices available on the said application as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-12-1
Use props
djiuser_OFHLIbb28ZrX
New

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-1 15:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our engineers are doing their best on working for the additional supported devices available on the said application as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

Dear Sir, now we are 6 months later, can you tell me if the Samsung A5 2017 has been tested successfully? I am about to buy the Mavic mini combo but only if the app is compatible with my phone. Thanks for your reply!
2020-6-2
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Finland

djiuser_OFHLIbb28ZrX Posted at 6-2 10:45
Dear Sir, now we are 6 months later, can you tell me if the Samsung A5 2017 has been tested successfully? I am about to buy the Mavic mini combo but only if the app is compatible with my phone. Thanks for your reply!

I have flown 24 flights (4 hours total) with my mini using my A5 2017 with no problems. I obviously can't 100% guarantee it working, but as mine has worked I think yours will too.
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_nqK8hKXxk3vX
New

Hungary

Elias22 Posted at 6-5 06:17
I have flown 24 flights (4 hours total) with my mini using my A5 2017 with no problems. I obviously can't 100% guarantee it working, but as mine has worked I think yours will too.

Hi mate, what version of fly u use, i cannot install on my a5 any of older fly versions i found. Latest neither.
2020-12-12
Use props
Elias22
lvl.3
Finland

djiuser_nqK8hKXxk3vX Posted at 12-12 09:06
Hi mate, what version of fly u use, i cannot install on my a5 any of older fly versions i found. Latest neither.

Hi, I use version 1.2.1. What year A5 do you have? There are three A5's, the 2014, 2016 and the 2017 models.
2020-12-12
Use props
sw8jvw
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-11-26 08:20

[view_image]

Hello!
I would like to ask if the Samsung versions FE are compatible with the application of dgi app.
Thank you very much.
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sw8jvw Posted at 6-1 07:55
Hello!
I would like to ask if the Samsung versions FE are compatible with the application of dgi app.
Thank you very much.

Hi, sw8jvw. Unfortunately, only the Samsung Galaxy S20 is included in the latest list of compatible devices for the DJI Fly. You can check out the full list here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-6-2
Use props
sw8jvw
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 23:43
Hi, sw8jvw. Unfortunately, only the Samsung Galaxy S20 is included in the latest list of compatible devices for the DJI Fly. You can check out the full list here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thank you so much for the reply.
I have one more question. I have Mavic air 2 and I have no indication of zooming in the application.
What can I do? I make some adjustments from the application to see the zoom indication on my screen. Thank you very much.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sw8jvw Posted at 6-9 23:42
Thank you so much for the reply.
I have one more question. I have Mavic air 2 and I have no indication of zooming in the application.
What can I do? I make some adjustments from the application to see the zoom indication on my screen. Thank you very much.

Do you have it switched to Video Mode? Digital Zoom is only supported when in Video Mode.
2021-6-10
Use props
sw8jvw
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-10 01:18
Do you have it switched to Video Mode? Digital Zoom is only supported when in Video Mode.

Everything is ok sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much.
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sw8jvw Posted at 6-10 05:51
Everything is ok sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much.

You're most welcome and glad it was sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2021-6-10
Use props
sw8jvw
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-10 23:23
You're most welcome and glad it was sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

Hello!
I have one more question. Several times when I turn on the remote control, a beep sounds intermittently. It does not stop many times. What can I do; Because this is an alarm.
Thank you very much.
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sw8jvw Posted at 6-14 00:19
Hello!
I have one more question. Several times when I turn on the remote control, a beep sounds intermittently. It does not stop many times. What can I do; Because this is an alarm.
Thank you very much.

Please make sure that the sticks are centered before turning on. If the beeping continues a couple of seconds after turning on the remote, please perform a remote calibration.
2021-6-14
Use props
sw8jvw
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-14 02:25
Please make sure that the sticks are centered before turning on. If the beeping continues a couple of seconds after turning on the remote, please perform a remote calibration.

Thanks a lot I will try.
2021-6-14
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

sw8jvw Posted at 6-14 07:03
Thanks a lot I will try.

2021-8-29
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-14 02:25
Please make sure that the sticks are centered before turning on. If the beeping continues a couple of seconds after turning on the remote, please perform a remote calibration.

Hello!
Because I am still looking for a phone that plays with the dgi application, but I do not want to spend a lot of money, I would like you to tell me if this model because it is "Lite" can play.
Thank you very much again.
Huawei P40 Lite (128GB) Midnight
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc292f731 Posted at 8-29 11:00
Hello!
Because I am still looking for a phone that plays with the dgi application, but I do not want to spend a lot of money, I would like you to tell me if this model because it is "Lite" can play.
Thank you very much again.

Hello, there. Huawei P40 Lite (128GB) Midnight, it is not in the compatibility list of DJI Fly, so we cannot guarantee that it will work normally with the DJI Fly App.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Here is the compatibility list of DJI Fly for you to check:
https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-8-29
Use props
fansc292f731
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 20:22
Hello, there. Huawei P40 Lite (128GB) Midnight, it is not in the compatibility list of DJI Fly, so we cannot guarantee that it will work normally with the DJI Fly App.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you very much.
2021-8-30
Use props
djiuser_rukQzTcWxMgY
lvl.2

France

I ve been using Mavic mini with that Samsung A5 2017 and only that phone,works fine for me,never had issues
2021-9-6
Use props
jjpineiro
New

Argentina

Buenas tardes estoy intentanto instalar el DJI FLY en mi A5 y dice que no es posible ahora bien el equipo tiene la version de android 8.0.0 alguien tiene alguna solucion
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules