Tax return from DJI store when bought while visiting Spain
1052 3 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Narwhal78
New

Argentina

Hi,

I currently live in Argentina, and I'll be visiting Spain in late december. I was planning to buy a Mavic Mini or Mavic Mini Fly More combo, but I wanted to know if it's possible to ask for a tax return if I do that from the DJI store. I know Amazon.es will do that for example, but only if they sell if and ship it (and right now, they are out of stock).

I've been trying to look for information online and via customer support, but all I get are references to the VAT Zero Program for companies inside the EU, which doesn't apply to me. I know that in Spain you have to to ask for a DIVA form to ask for a tax return when leaving at the Airport, but I don't think the DJI store will provide it.

Anyway, anyone knows if asking for a tax return could work somehow when ordering from the DJI store?

Thanks!
2019-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have no experience with this.
Never heard of it either.
Hope somebody here does know more.
2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

If you visit Andorra I've seen in their shops mavic minis without VAT around 412 euro for the combo...
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_f1qEQatHsKbC
lvl.2

Thailand

I would have gotten a tax refund at the airport in Portugal after buying at DJI Lisbon. But I returned the drone because of the incompatibility of the app with either of my phones. Be aware that the company that does the refunds takes 30% for themselves, so my refund would have only been €65 on the Flymore kit. I'd suggest just contact the DJI Store in Spain directly.
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules