Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-M Parkour Test Footage (Panasonic GH3 w/Samyang 12mm)
1672 4 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
george
lvl.2

United States

Hi guys, This was my first time shooting Parkour with the Ronin-M and was my third time overall using the stabilzer. I'll be shooting an outdoors Parkour video soon, so I wanted to get a feel for moving with these athletes. For my fellow camera nerds, below the video I've listed my Ronin-M settings, camera weight, and camera specs.
*For reference purposes, no stabilization or color processing was done in post. Cheers -George

Pan Axis Stiffness / Pan Axis Trim = 55 / 0
Tilt Axis Stiffness / Tilt Axis Trim = 40 / 0
Roll Axis Stiffness / Roll Axis Trim = 48 / 0

Pan SmoothTrack = ON
Tilt SmoothTrack = ON
Roll SmoothTrack = ON

Pan Axis Speed / Deadband / Accel = 50 / 0 / 20
Tilt Axis Speed / Deadband / Accel = 50 / 20 / 20
Roll Axis Speed / Deadband / Accel = 50 / 15 / 20

Total Weight of Camera, Lens, Mounting Plate = 2lb 9 1/8ozs (1165grams)
Camera = Panasonic GH3
Lens = Samyang 12mm F2.0

Athletes: Niko Pal & Jason Budd
2015-6-11
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Pretty good. You are welcome to share some good video here. DJI would send certain gift aperiodically.  
2015-6-11
Use props
George Mihaly
lvl.2

United States

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-6-12 14:05
Pretty good. You are welcome to share some good video here. DJI would send certain gift aperiodicall ...

Thank you! Here is another recent example of footage that has nicer colors and includes outdoor shots. I'll be sure to share a properly edited film with cohesive story soon too : ) Best -George

2015-6-12
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

George Mihaly Posted at 2015-6-13 03:12
Thank you! Here is another recent example of footage that has nicer colors and includes outdoor sho ...

Hi, here send you a coupon for buying the Ronin, please leave me your contact infor. I would send the ticket to you.
2015-6-15
Use props
George Mihaly
lvl.2

United States

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-6-16 11:55
Hi, here send you a coupon for buying the Ronin, please leave me your contact infor. I would send  ...

Thank you so much! My email is george@georgemihaly.com

Best -George
2015-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules