27382 44 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viktorw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4300850 ft
Sweden

fans93a2366b Posted at 2019-11-26 07:53
will DJI allow litchi app for mavic mini ???????????

Right now the MM has no support for the litchi app. But DJI is expecting the MM to support the sdk this month, so it will have support for litchi very very soon.
2020-4-26
Use props
MirkoKay
New
Flight distance : 49131 ft
Germany

Half year has passed. This is definitely more then "very very soon". So where is the SDK??? Where is the Litchi support???
2020-5-16
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

djiuser_r1Wji9L7irnI Posted at 2019-12-25 13:21
I am really upset that no one at the point of purchase tells you about this. It is very disingenuous of DJI to sell the mini when they know it will not work. I have dissapointed my kid with this drone. I bought it in the US and now live in Ecuador. It is a problem!

I think that part of the responsibility is on the buyer to make sure they check the regulations and laws for their country they will be flying in. I live in Canada, and I have the Mini, our restrictions here are that anything between 250grams and 25Kg must be registered with Transport Canada, and you must hold at least a Small Basic RPAS certificate to legally fly. Anything UNDER 250grams (Mavic Mini is 249g flying weight) does not require registration or RPAS Certificate.
My home is in one of the direct flight paths of our main airport and I can still fly my mini - I get a warning pop up saying that I am in an enhanced warning zone - lists the nearby airport - and asks me to confirm my acceptance of responsibility for my actions and can then take off - usually also states a max altitude limit for that zone - 60 ft or 160 ft instead of the normal 400 ft... Yesterday I had a request for GeoZone unlocking at a different location that was technically outside of the airport 5.6km radius, but I requested the unlock, and again was able to fly. The mini in Canada really doesn't have many restrictions on flying, and in most cases you can request a zone unlock for 24 hours.
2020-6-2
Use props
zielim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 617244 ft
United Kingdom

There is no support yet, despite its great popularity. I am mainly waiting for FPV flying
2020-6-9
Use props
OkosTobias
lvl.1
Germany

Litchi support is coming, the first beta is out. It supports active track and follow me a few weeks from now and it will be officially released,
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules