1586 3 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went to fly the other day and my MC Pro2 wont take pictures. Neither the remote button or the screen button will snap a picture, It will focus just no picture. I however can shoot video with no problem. I have changed SD Cards and the problem follows. Has anyone else experienced this??
2019-11-26
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this with the smart controller?  I have an issue with button inputs, mostly shutter and video button during low light situations while using the smart controller.  It is a nightmare!  
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? Also, you may recommend trying to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application. In addition, we can also try to re-link the RC to the AC for us to further isolate the issue. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-11-27
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

All is good now. Thanks for the advise. a 3rd Party app locked up the Camera. did a camera reset and all is good.
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules