1759 1 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerrys54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474341 ft
  • >>>
United States

Air Encoder Error (0x1000000). Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated - I've got countless hours in this now, and I'm losing jobs and my hair.

Setup - New, Just Opened:
Matrice 200
X5S
MicaSense Rededge M Multispectral

Drone powers on and flies, FPV camera and live feed works. Aircraft does not recognize either sensor when installed, nor does it recognize the microSD card.

RE the SD Card:
Aircraft ships with a SanDisk Extreme 16 GB UHS Class 3 inserted.

Per the X5S User Manual:

x5s

x5s

So I've tried a Sandisk Extreme 32 GB UHS3 microSD too - same issues persist (will not recognize SD card or gimbal).

The multispectral camera shows the same error (air encoder error 0x1000000), however, based on what I have read, this is to be expected? It seems to work fine otherwise and does capture images, so that leads me to believe the gimbal connection is passing power, etc.

RE Firmware / Devices:
I've rolled FW all the way back and updated it completely several times on both Android and Apple devices. What do Matrice 200 (not V2) folks use? It appears DJI Pilot for andriod is the only offically supported app, and that is only on a few older devices.

Any help is appreciated, thanks everyone.

2019-11-26
Use props
jerrys54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474341 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI resolved this issue in service, required replacement parts even though it was never flown. I’m impressed with the improved support - thanks.
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules