Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't sync rushes or even log out on Mavic Pro Controller
1377 2 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been doing some work with someone elses Mavic 2 Pro and the Pro Controller.
I've been logged in with my account on the controller so that I could sync my logs at the end of the job, however, it keeps failing to sync.

I've tried syncing at least 50 times on 7 different wifi networks in 2 different countries and it always gets to 100% and then fails.
I just tried to log out as I have to give it back now even though I haven't yet managed to sync my logs and now it won't even let me log out.
It tells me to check the network but all 7 wifi networks I've tried work fine on everything else (including the DJI Go4 app on other devices).

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Are you using a DJI Smart Controller or a mobile device to to sync your flight records. If it is mobile device may I know what is the model of the mobile device. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-27
Use props
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 11:49
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Are you using a DJI Smart Controller or a mobile device to to sync your flight records. If it is mobile device may I know what is the model of the mobile device. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

This problem is on the Mavic 2 Pro smart controller.
I've tried powering off and on again, I've tried re-updating the firmware (both via the handset and via DJI Assistant 2), and as mentioned on the original post, I've tried multiple wifi networks over multiple days.
For my own drones (Mavic 1 and Inspire 2) I have both a crystalsky and an android device and both of those are working absolutely fine on all the networks so it's definitely something to do with the pro controller.
I have to hand the Mavic 2 back tomorrow and desperately want to get these logs off of here
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules