Phantom 4 Simulator - Battery Drain
652 2 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oran.dolphin-murray
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Phantom 4 Pro Simulator function.

Is it possible to simulate actual battery drain using the simulator? So that the simulator represesnts real flying time and simulator scenarios

I know some other flight controllers allow you to do this but I was hoping to be able to it on my Phantom 4.
If anyone knows if this is possible that'd be great!

2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Flight simulator is a pilot training software using DJI’s leading flight control technology to recreate the natural flying experience and you only need an RC to use this simulator. Therefore, since you are not using the battery of the drone, it cannot simulate the battery drain of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro because the battery percentage that appears on the simulator is only based on its maximum flight time of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro wherein in a real-life scenarios battery drain of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro will still depend on the location and operation where you are flying the drone and also the wind temperature, it will not be the same in the simulator. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

With the Phantom 3 version, the drone must be turned On, but the rotor blades are never spinning, reducing battery charge usage.

But it's still a great method of draining flight packs. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules