668 2 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZRJR
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an LG v20 running 8.0 ..It won't link up with the controller..I can see the map but no camera..WhenI start the Go 4 app it thinks I have a phantom 4..Now please i've had every dji product including the inspire 2 so please no newbees tell me to reinstall the app etc..I need someone that has a work around..I connect the contoller to the phone using the A port..
The phone used to work well with my other drones but not with this platinum I just bought today used..My galaxy 10+ works fine and so does my lemovo tablet..
I want to use the phone as a dedicated monitor..

2019-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Make sure you dont have a cable in the micro usb port.
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum has caused you. I am sorry to say, upon checking the LG V20 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum, it may work however we can't guarantee the stability of the said unit. for additional reference I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads ) for the compatible devices. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules