1803 4 2019-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leLotix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft

Germany

Hello there,

i'am searching for someone who has also crashed his Mavic Air and had to repair/replace one rear Arm/Leg at the DJI Service.
I'd like to know how much it costs to repair a rear arm, no one from DJI can say it but i don't want to send it to Service then cause they want 50€ to check what's wrong if i don't want the Drone to be repaired. (Because the Price is to high)

I would be very nice if somebody helped me.

Linus

2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Air. You can check the prices here PRICE INQUIRY for you to check the parts on how much it would cost. Please note that the repair service charge may also be applied. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-28
Use props
leLotix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-28 09:29
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Air. You can check the prices here PRICE INQUIRY for you to check the parts on how much it would cost. Please note that the repair service charge may also be applied. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Sorry what's Repair Service Charge? I thought it would be the cost of the part and the time of work?
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

leLotix Posted at 11-28 10:51
Sorry what's Repair Service Charge? I thought it would be the cost of the part and the time of work?

Yes, it is, you can directly check the link that I had provided for you to notice the other parts price as well. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-29
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You pay for the parts plus a service fee

Service fee is for the time to repair, though you will most likely get a refurbished drone back, not your original one
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules