3 things on wishlist :-)
534 1 2019-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Pic/Video Editor in Fly App :
If I want to make a video clip with selected pictures the default pause duration is 2 seconds between 2 pics.

It is possible to prolong this by marking a picture and slide it to e.g. 5 seconds. But the very great disadvantage is that

I have to do this for every pic. I want to have an option to justify the duration e.g from 2 to 10 seconds and that these

value is valid then for all pauses. I would say this is EASY to implement, I'm right, am I not DJI ? ;-)

Controller :
A most important feature would be the option to disable the terrible beeeeeeeeeps when battery warning appears

or at least make it more quiet. The controller is nearly louder than the drone itself and peoples mostly look

at YOU not at the drone. *OMG*

Is it a thing from the OS or from the app, that the controller charges the smartphone ?

It's not a good idea permanentely charging the phone and discharging the controller at the same time.

Please make it selectable (Charge Phone ON/OFF) if possible.

2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for creating this post and for the suggestion. I will forward your thread/suggestion to our DJI R&D Department for further attention. We will continue to optimize function to improve the user experience. For the latest updates for the DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI, kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for more details. Thank you for your great support.
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules