828 5 2019-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stan1915
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently used Care Refresh + on my Mavic2Pro.  When I received the replacement drone can I purchase Care Refresh on the replacement?
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No, you cannot. Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh +. If there is any other service in the future, we will update our website.
2019-11-28
Use props
Stan1915
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, when I purchased it at the DJI store it had me enter the drone serial number and accepted it.  It even said "Order processed. Please check your email." and took payment from me.  If this is not possible then I need to be refunded.  I have sent an email to djicare@dji.com but have not received a response yet.  If it was not eligible when entering in drone serial number it should have denied the transaction.  Any help or do I just need to dispute charge.
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Stan1915 Posted at 11-28 21:14
Well, when I purchased it at the DJI store it had me enter the drone serial number and accepted it.  It even said "Order processed. Please check your email." and took payment from me.  If this is not possible then I need to be refunded.  I have sent an email to  but have not received a response yet.  If it was not eligible when entering in drone serial number it should have denied the transaction.  Any help or do I just need to dispute charge.

We have been aware of this and are working on optimizing our system, no worries, we will inform the DJI Care Team to take care of your concern.
2019-11-29
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great answers Mindy!
2019-12-1
Use props
gsanchez922gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219678 ft
United States

I bought the refresh for my m2p and say order processed but it not complete yet. Is that ok or I have to do some other steps?. By the way it been 7 day since i didi it on 05/18/20
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules