How To Export Flight Records From SC?
1072 3 2019-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

How can I export flight records from the SC to my desktop to be shared?
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. For you to export the flight records on the DJI Smart Controller, connect the remote controller to your computer with a USB Type-C cable via this port from the remote controller. You will notice that the PC will detect the RC and there is a prompt message on the screen says "Transfer Files" after that find the folder that says DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord. Please let us know if this helps. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-29
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-29 09:45
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. For you to export the flight records on the DJI Smart Controller, connect the remote controller to your computer with a USB Type-C cable via this port from the remote controller. You will notice that the PC will detect the RC and there is a prompt message on the screen says "Transfer Files" after that find the folder that says DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord. Please let us know if this helps. Thank you for your support!

Thank you! Just what I needed. The steps are a little different on my Mac but this got me what I needed.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 11-30 16:52
Thank you! Just what I needed. The steps are a little different on my Mac but this got me what I needed.

You're welcome, please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries and concerns. Thank you!
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules