646 6 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

Hi everyone!
I am experiencing some constant annoying high pitched beeps in the recorded video (thus ruining the footage) when recording with the front screen. When filming with the back screen I do not get these beeps.
I tried filming with the back screen and then switching during filming and the beeps appear only when recording with the front screen. I suspect that the front microphone becomes more sensible or something. Is anyone experience this also? Also today I got a low speed writing on sd card although I have a sandisk extreme. It didn't appear again after I stopped and started recording again.
2019-11-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

video  footage be helpful is it one beep?
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

I might have figured it out. I think it is the button from the usb door. For some reason, mine becomes a little loose when the door is closed and makes this noise when I shake it a little bit. I think I experienced this noise more when recording with the front screen because it shakes a little more from side to side when filming with my hand is reaching out. Does your usb door button stay fixed ir is it a little loose when closed?
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

And another weird thing.
This is my USB cover:

And this is the image on the DJI website:
2019-11-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

my door is off. and  I have th CYNOVAin its place, its not going to get sunked so the CYNOVA protects it with no noise.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. When you are encountering the said issue, are you seeing any error messages? For us to better assists you, kindly please provide a short  video of the said issue. Than k you.
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-29 10:05
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. When you are encountering the said issue, are you seeing any error messages? For us to better assists you, kindly please provide a short  video of the said issue. Than k you.

Hi DJI Paladin!
I see no errors.
Here is a short video with the problem. Please ignore the unkept beard and annoyed looking face (the sun was in my eyes) .
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... fLuHtRRphoHBdIarCnG
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules