Firmware V01.10.00.20 what is the story?
1913 17 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know what is going on with firmware V01.10.00.20?  It was there then it disapeared.  Release notes are gone now as well.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify if you are having an issue with this said firmware update? Did you already update your firmware to this version? I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you updated once there is information cascaded to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-29
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-29 10:43
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify if you are having an issue with this said firmware update? Did you already update your firmware to this version? I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you updated once there is information cascaded to us. Thank you for your understanding.

My question to you is why was this firmware pulled.  Also, when can we expect it to be fixed?
2019-11-29
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

I think it has got something to do with the iphone problems people were experiencing...
2019-11-29
Use props
milehighsoapbox
lvl.1
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 11-29 11:15
My question to you is why was this firmware pulled.  Also, when can we expect it to be fixed?

After installing that firmware, if you have an iPhone you could no longer connect to the DJI Osmo Pocket. Still no solution published.
2019-11-29
Use props
milehighsoapbox
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-29 10:43
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify if you are having an issue with this said firmware update? Did you already update your firmware to this version? I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you updated once there is information cascaded to us. Thank you for your understanding.

The issue is once the firmware is updated, the DJI Osmo Pocket no longer connects to the iPhone. A published solution would be great. It looks like someone from DJI has been PM'ing people that fixes the problem. But nothing published publicly.
2019-11-29
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sounds like another example of 'he who updates first, regrets it first' - it's never a bad idea with any firmware update to hold back a few days till early adopters reveal the problems.
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I seen it one minute, went to download it and nothing very strange .
2019-11-30
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-30 06:59
I seen it one minute, went to download it and nothing very strange .

It appears that they pulled the V01.10.00.20 update because it was causing problems with OP connection for some users.  Hopefully DJI will sort out the problem and put a fixed version online soon.
2019-11-30
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

BobWinNV Posted at 11-30 09:56
It appears that they pulled the V01.10.00.20 update because it was causing problems with OP connection for some users.  Hopefully DJI will sort out the problem and put a fixed version online soon.

Bob, I updated it successfully, with iPhone SE, and it still works well.

One thing I found different is, I need to allow DJI mimo to access the bluetooth of the iPhone SE, but I do not have a wireless module.  If I do not allow the bluetooth, the live view will not kicks in .....

My iPhone SE is running iOS version is 13.2.3
2019-11-30
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oh-no Posted at 11-30 10:22
Bob, I updated it successfully, with iPhone SE, and it still works well.

Thanks for the report.  I never got a chance to do the update before they pulled it.
Oh well, I am sure it will be online soon again.

How have you been?
2019-11-30
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

BobWinNV Posted at 11-30 10:53
Thanks for the report.  I never got a chance to do the update before they pulled it.
Oh well, I am sure it will be online soon again.

I found the firmware update by chance, just a short moment after it was released, thought I am lucky......

May be you knew it from the news, we have a difficult time in Hongkong, but I am still alive :-)
2019-11-30
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oh-no Posted at 11-30 10:57
I found the firmware update by chance, just a short moment after it was released, thought I am lucky......

Yes I have been seeing the news. I am sorry that you have to go through that.
  Keep safe.  Try to keep a low profile.
2019-11-30
Use props
Sauliuslag
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

milehighsoapbox Posted at 11-29 13:32
After installing that firmware, if you have an iPhone you could no longer connect to the DJI Osmo Pocket. Still no solution published.

My XS works well.
2019-11-30
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 11-30 10:57

Glad to see you are OK Oh-no. I was never happy about the handover in the first place. I spoke to several people who decided to leave at that time just before the handover happened.
At least you haven't been banned here yet and still have internet access.
Keep well my friend.
2019-11-30
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 11-30 14:09
Glad to see you are OK Oh-no. I was never happy about the handover in the first place. I spoke to several people who decided to leave at that time just before the handover happened.
At least you haven't been banned here yet and still have internet access.
Keep well my friend.

Thank you, my friend :-)
2019-12-1
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Oh-no Posted at 12-1 00:47
Thank you, my friend :-)

Off topic, but how is Hong Kong for the non-participants?

2019-12-1
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Curt1591 Posted at 12-1 02:08
Off topic, but how is Hong Kong for the non-participants?

You may consider to come and see it by yourself ........
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules