Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Save user profiles - Feature request
1775 3 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sashax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1280 ft
Italy

Hi, is there a way to save the modified user profiles  (I currently have the ronin-s) with the mobile app or the DJI Pro Assistant?
If it's not there, it would be very convenient IMHO.
Can it be proposed as a firmware update request?
If anyone is interested in this character can he nod to please?

I hope I explained myself well, sorry for my English.
Thanks in advance.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, after the parameter setting is completed, the device must be shut down in the correct sequence, that is, turn off the gimbal first, and then the grip. It is not possible to save the settings by turning off the grip directly.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_ifBjfOyHQcRY
lvl.2
Denmark

Clearly Dji dont understand the request.. Its not about saving the profile to the gimbal. its about saving the profile on the app... everytime you update firmware you reset some of the the custom settings. Such as whether to disable selfie/360 mode or not. very annoying. Saving profiles could fix that.

Also 3 profiles may not be enough for a allround setup. I use 3 profiles for specific setups, and 3 different profiles for other setups.
Like having 1 set to pan only 2 to pan and tilt, and 3 to full lock mode.

But when I need the gimbal to react more quick or slow for another project and I still want to switch between profiles based on how many motors I want to have me follow, I basically have to change parameters without having a go back function.

2020-6-12
Use props
sashax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1280 ft
Italy

djiuser_ifBjfOyHQcRY Posted at 6-12 16:50
Clearly Dji dont understand the request.. Its not about saving the profile to the gimbal. its about saving the profile on the app... everytime you update firmware you reset some of the the custom settings. Such as whether to disable selfie/360 mode or not. very annoying. Saving profiles could fix that.

Also 3 profiles may not be enough for a allround setup. I use 3 profiles for specific setups, and 3 different profiles for other setups.

It's absolutely like you said.
Thanks for explaining my request.
Sorry for my english.
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules