How I fixed my audio adapter
536 4 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
williehowe
lvl.4
United States

First off... Unless DJI and the company that make the audio adapter are the same company I would say the tolerance on the device isn't the fault of DJI... QA after though is a different story...  Also.. many of you may chime in and ask why I didn't return it blah blah blah... It was inexpensive and if I broke it I would order another.

The problem I had was similar to others reporting the audio adapter wasn't recognized without pressure to it.. I thought it was the cage (from the manufacturer of the audio adapter too). I was prepared to shave plastic off the cage when I realized (after a little testing) it was the adapter causing the issue. Around the USC C connector there is a rubber pad. The thickness is off by a couple hairs... So I just peeled it off and all my audio adapter problems are gone.

IMG_20191129_132847.jpg
IMG_20191129_132838.jpg
IMG_20191129_132835.jpg
IMG_20191129_132827.jpg
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day williehowe. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information on how you have resolved the said issue on your DJI Osmo Action. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-11-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

A little late to the thankgs giving table I say bet better then never.

Yep the adhesiva pad was the cause all along, way to go. old news. but alays great to hear it again
2019-11-29
Use props
williehowe
lvl.4
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 11-29 12:10
A little late to the thankgs giving table I say bet better then never.

Yep the adhesiva pad was the cause all along, way to go. old news. but alays great to hear it again

Most of the posts were just people complaining so I skipped them. If someone else posted this that's great. Maybe if enough people talk about it they will fix it at the factory.
2019-11-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules