Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78e81131
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94117 ft
Netherlands

fans78e81131 Posted at 3-14 00:23
I received a new update
After upgrading with three batteries indoors and out to under 20%, I flew without using a propellers guards, and the Error message did not appear. This was hopeful. But the problem with propellers guards and battery below 40% still remains.

Hello friends
I was convinced that this problem was related to the extra weight of the propellers guards when the battery voltage dropped below 40% or 30% ,Depending on the amount of wind power.
So I decided not to use propellers guards
2020-3-21
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

You should avoid using the cage unless you're indoor or with ZERO wind, this means if you use the UAV app to check zero wind for gusts at 50 meters, as I can't really see many ocassions where one might want to fly w/ cage higher than that. Absolutely full battery and never below 50% (land before) and are lessn than 1500 m a.s.l. (to stay on the safe side I'd say 1200). The cage is a big impairment of the flight capabilities of an already ultra-light drone.
2020-3-21
Use props
Jablonsa
lvl.1
Canada

I have the same issue. I think the new firmware is helping. The drone does not appear to  locked out into a permanent descent into the ground anymore.
Yes I heard that changing the props fixes the issue. Have not tried it yet.
I was wondering what may have caused my propellers from deforming. So i took a real close look at how I put the drone away. First off I dont like how when you fold the propellers it puts a slight pressure on them. Also i noticed if you dont pay great care with putting the drone into the case that came with my fly more combo the drones bottom and top props can push up against the case quite badly. The worst is on the bottom because you are forced to cross the props and that puts constant pressure on them off the bat. but if the props rotate backwards they will end up pushing against the bridge in the case and the entire weight of the drone will probably deform them. on top i think its better not following the sugested cross fold and just keep the blades parallel with the drone arms. that way you clear the top bridge and you dont put constant pressure on the blades from crossing them.  
2020-3-21
Use props
Lucouto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57316 ft
Brazil

I’ve just crashed! I can’t see a reasonable cause for the crash... Mavic Mini took off and I didn’t noticed the warning right away at started the flight. And then, crash!

I’d love to post the link to the logs here, but it seems I can’t (don’t know why). Try here: app.airdata.com/share/lmLlyf

Any clues?

Thanks,

L.
2020-3-24
Use props
slup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1607103 ft
Sweden

Lucouto Posted at 3-24 13:41
I’ve just crashed! I can’t see a reasonable cause for the crash... Mavic Mini took off and I didn’t noticed the warning right away at started the flight. And then, crash!

I’d love to post the link to the logs here, but it seems I can’t (don’t know why). Try here: app.airdata.com/share/lmLlyf

This isn't anything else then the famous "uncommanded descent" phenomenon so typical for the Mini ... In the end just after you had released the throttle (Yellow) for the last ascent up to 15,7m (Red) you go full elevator (Purple) during 3sec, the heading speed (Green) goes up to only 2,5m/s. Just before reaching that top speed forward at 26,5sec into the log the Mini decreases the pitch angle (Magenta) & the descent speed (Blue) picks up & reaches 5,7m/s down at 30,7sec into the flight ... totally uncommanded.

To diagnose this event beyond doubt the mobile device DAT log is needed so we can access the motor data ... The correct DAT log have FLY030.DAT in the end ... check here how to retrieve it from the device you flew with --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide Read under point 3.

This isn't your fault ... open a case with DJI & point them to the logs ... & this post if needed.

(Click on the graph to make it larger)
CsvView.jpg

2020-3-24
Use props
Capt. Mickey
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issue since upgrading the DJI Fly App
2020-4-5
Use props
Capt. Mickey
lvl.1
United States

One user posted a video that addressed this problem. His solution was a complete prop change. I tried it and it worked!!!!!
2020-4-6
Use props
wee.minidrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151220 ft
United States

Same exact uncontrolled descent and crash happened to my new MM. Week and a half old. I had updated the firmware to whatever the latest version is. Flying about 40-50m above above sea level, light wind, no prop guard.
2020-4-8
Use props
DRE007
New
Canada

Got this error today for the 1st time, got it on all 3 batteries. Firmware up to date on all 3 batteries. Haven’t flown my mini in about a month and a half, never got this error before. I have never flown with the prop guards. Uncontrolled decent only happened on battery 1, other 2 batteries displayed error after about a minute of flying but did not chance taking it up more than 10 meters. Had nothing to do with wind. Let it hover indoors after the near crash landing outdoors and error appeared after about a minute.  Changed all 4 sets of props. Seems to have fixed the problem. Haven’t seen the error in or outside since changing the props
2020-4-9
Use props
iFlyTexas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154715 ft
United States

Got this message for the first time today. Wind at 6mph, P mode. No prop guards. Allllmost descended into a pond! I was able pull it back.  Will update firmware tomorrow, but sheesh. Almost lost it.
2020-4-29
Use props
iFlyTexas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154715 ft
United States

DRE007 Posted at 4-9 15:12
Got this error today for the 1st time, got it on all 3 batteries. Firmware up to date on all 3 batteries. Haven’t flown my mini in about a month and a half, never got this error before. I have never flown with the prop guards. Uncontrolled decent only happened on battery 1, other 2 batteries displayed error after about a minute of flying but did not chance taking it up more than 10 meters. Had nothing to do with wind. Let it hover indoors after the near crash landing outdoors and error appeared after about a minute.  Changed all 4 sets of props. Seems to have fixed the problem. Haven’t seen the error in or outside since changing the props

Interesting....I nicked a prop and changed only one. Will investigate more tomorrow.   
2020-4-29
Use props
RicoXiong
New
Flight distance : 29446 ft
United States

wee.minidrone Posted at 4-8 06:02
Same exact uncontrolled descent and crash happened to my new MM. Week and a half old. I had updated the firmware to whatever the latest version is. Flying about 40-50m above above sea level, light wind, no prop guard.

I had the same issue, uncontrolled descent when hovering, 2-3 times. I also had Max Power warning since the first fly. I reported the issue and sent the Mini to the repair center. Today, I got it back and test flying. It looked much better, stable hovering during the wind, as opposed to past experience.  I think they fixed this.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_2T4FFzHPUAhV
New

Bangladesh

djiuser_UxL8JZqi6GhL Posted at 2019-12-10 10:24
I had the same problem with my Mavic Mini. It just decided to fall and crash to the ground. It happend many times..
Did you find any solution ?   
2020-8-7
Use props
Shadorlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196985 ft

France

J'ai eu ce problème la semaine dernière petit vol comme d'habitude aucun vent et la paff vent fort impossible de le contrôler en mode sport (dji mini 2)
2022-1-13
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6355 ft

United States

I read about this issue right after I got my MM last October. Suggested the blades are getting warped in the case that comes with the Fly More combo. I got these blade holders - however I have never had the issue but I think this was a good investment anyway.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3729746 ... 2060353.m2749.l2649
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules