What were the updates in the pulled firmware V01.10.00.20 version?
1204 14 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I've read there was a problem with firmware V01.10.00.20 version and it's been pulled for now.   

I'm sure DJI will fix it, but does anyone know what was in the update?  Anything exciting?

Intrigued ;)
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. I will forward this information to our designated DJI department for further clarification. I will post a respond once we have an update for this inquiry. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-29
Use props
Kmcelroy
lvl.1
United States

There was supposedly some update to phase detect autofocus, 2.7k 30fps recording... BUT it broke connectivity to iPhone X
2019-11-29
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

I believe it was mostly bug fixes and improvements. I don't remember any "new" functions.
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

I think the second one is for the freewell wide angle lens. Currently you have to put it on after turning on the osmo pocket.
2019-11-29
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info everyone.  Autofocus updates sound good
2019-11-30
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

Quite interested to see what optimization is done for third party filters.
I do experiencing some less stable result with third party filters.

If this can bring back better stabilization with filters, it would be great.
2019-12-1
Use props
cheatoz210983\
lvl.2
Indonesia

Dji mimo app android still didn't get an firmware update
Screenshot_20191130_221010_dji.mimo.jpg
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It did, I updated my osmo pocket via android.

908E68C5-C759-466A-A859-3BCB49E675BD.jpeg
2019-12-1
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Turkey

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 12-1 11:17
It did, I updated my osmo pocket via android.

I thought the firmware was pulled. So it is back online?
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Maybe I got it before it was pulled? If it’s an iPhone related issue then why pull the android version? I hope they increment the firmware number or I will be stuck with a potentially faulty firmware.
2019-12-2
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Turkey

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 12-2 05:41
Maybe I got it before it was pulled? If it’s an iPhone related issue then why pull the android version? I hope they increment the firmware number or I will be stuck with a potentially faulty firmware.

I think there were some other issues with low light performance as well. I am pretty sure the corrected update will have a higher version number so that everyone can update...

PS: This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen in any hardware forum honestly. If you have the "aforementioned problem" you post about it; then you get a "private message", and then you post "thank you, everything is ok". Nobody ever discloses what the solution is.

Sorry, maybe it's me; but that feels odd..

2019-12-2
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

CemAygun Posted at 12-2 05:44
I think there were some other issues with low light performance as well. I am pretty sure the corrected update will have a higher version number so that everyone can update...

PS: This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen in any hardware forum honestly. If you have the "aforementioned problem" you post about it; then you get a "private message", and then you post "thank you, everything is ok". Nobody ever discloses what the solution is.

I agree it is odd.  Surely a forum is about sharing info to everyone.
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just for information I did actually try my osmo after others stated problems and I did not notice any, for me the update works perfectly fine, BUT I used the WIFI module not direct connection to my mobile. No weird colour shift in low light either.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules