Is the 32bit dji fly app coming?
21445 46 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Don't expect anyone to write drivers for windows XP either.  Technology moves on.  You need to move with it - like it or not.
I also bought my Mini before knowing of the 32 / 64 bit issue.  Turns out that my year old Motorola g7 Power is 64 bit and works fine with the Fly app.  If it didn't, I do have the option of using my work issued @#$%&* iPhone 8.  It works (I did one flight to verify it), but I much prefer to use the android.  If not, I would likely take the opportunity to buy a tablet.
2020-10-24
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

comrant Posted at 10-24 06:27
asking for a 32 bit app of DJI FLY is like asking for a leaded gasoline version of a Tesla...

When I bought my Mini, I had a 32 bit phone and "had" to upgrade!.... Still, that's funny and true!

2020-10-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I got my Mini, I had a 32-bit phone also. I did not want to change my phone so I bought an older used 64-bit phone that worked fine just for the drone. As cruel fate would have it, I dropped my phone and it broke and now I use the older drone phone. Karma is a biatch ;-)
2020-10-24
Use props
ndmerritt
New

United States

I bought the Mini SE just over a week ago. The DJI works on my Samsung 21Ultra, but I didn't want to keep taking it in and out of its case to use with the remote, so I bought a Motorola G Pure only to later discover that DJI fly required the 64-bit OS, which seemed to anger lots of folks based on the forums. As an alternative for the expensive phones in DJI's recommended lists, I found T-Mobiles REVVL V+ 5G, which works fine, although with the size if the phone, it almost doesn't fit in the remote. The phone is $199, but T-Mobile currently has a special that with a $50 pre-paid plan paid for 2 months, they give you the phone. With a $10 sim card, the cost came out to $113 dollars. I assume it will continue to work after the pre-paid plan expires on 2 months. So, that is a cheaper option for someone who just wants a phone to use with the remote.
2021-12-17
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, I encourage Dji to release an update for 32 bit as soon as possible.  Maybe some people buy a drone and can only fly it with another mobile device, maybe those people will want a 32-bit update.  Thanks for understanding.
2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, I would like an update for 32 bits, I hope it will be released, maybe it won't be released, but I still hope, because since 2022 I have a Glalaxi A13 and even now I can't install the Dji fly application, so I encourage  Dji to bring a 64 bit version.  Thank you
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 6-23 13:39
Hello, I would like an update for 32 bits, I hope it will be released, maybe it won't be released, but I still hope, because since 2022 I have a Glalaxi A13 and even now I can't install the Dji fly application, so I encourage  Dji to bring a 64 bit version.  Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly/DJI Mimo can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules