3753 6 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitmax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is a short tutorial on how to quickly balance the DJI Ronin SC & Canon EOS RP & RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM  The Ronin SC & Canon EOS RP work really well together even with a larger lens set up like this listed below are the settings for you to make note of for your use.  I will be making some more videos & films on the features of the DJI Ronin SC & Canon EOS RP so stay tuned if you are interested.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Hieth. Thank you for creating and sharing this informative video for the DJI Ronin SC. Great work and thank you for your valued support. .
2019-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How does it work when you change the zoom (focal length) after balancing?
2019-11-30
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-30 12:02
How does it work when you change the zoom (focal length) after balancing?

It works but to be honest you are better off rebalancing it or runing the Auto Tune which is a pain - I also have the Weebill S and I hate to say it but that does not need rebalancing but the quality or the Ronin is by far better and I will only really use it with prime lens
2019-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hitmax Posted at 12-12 12:31
It works but to be honest you are better off rebalancing it or runing the Auto Tune which is a pain - I also have the Weebill S and I hate to say it but that does not need rebalancing but the quality or the Ronin is by far better and I will only really use it with prime lens

Ok, I thought that.
I'm considering the Ronin S for my D750 (Nikon) but still not sure if it will give decent results without stabilized lenses (primes).
2019-12-12
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-12 23:08
Ok, I thought that.
I'm considering the Ronin S for my D750 (Nikon) but still not sure if it will give decent results without stabilized lenses (primes).

I cant be sure to be honest buddy but I am sure it will improve the footage and stabise it at the same time
2019-12-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hitmax Posted at 12-18 13:45
I cant be sure to be honest buddy but I am sure it will improve the footage and stabise it at the same time

I will have to give it a try someday.
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules