Mavic Mini Firmware Update issues
1047 0 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iam2alan
lvl.1
United States

Help!  I am a complete newbie so I apologize upfront but my frustration has gotten the best of me.  

I received my Mini last week, charged the AC, the remote and all three batteries.  Winds and holidays behind me I took the Mini out to try my first flight, everything seemed fine.  Everything recognized each other, motors spun up, take off was successful and I was able to play with it a short while before it started snowing!  So I landed and shut everything down.  Going back out later the DJI Fly app told me to update the firmware before I took off again.  Following the tutorial on the DJI Fly app everythng seemed to be going well.  Then download hit 20% and froze, I left it for 15 minutes with no further progress.  I disconnected everything and tried again, same results each time.

Now I get a warning that the aircraft is locked and I get an error code of #30122.  Last night I recharged all the components to eliminate the below 50% charge variable and tried again this morning.  Using the DJI fly app, I checked for firmware updates and chose update.  Hit the download button, it went immediately blinked to 20% and then came back to the download screen.  Hitting the dowload button has no effect.

I tried using the DJI Assistant 2 to update each component individually.  I boot the software up, make the connection, select Mavic Mini and then get a Network Error each and everytime I try the DJI Assistant 2 program for either the controller or the AC.  I emailed DJI and they told me try again with full batteries or the DJI Assistant 2 program, which is what I had already done.

I am frustrated, I assume it is something very simple that I am overlooking or there is some step I am missing.  Can anyone help this beginner get his new toy up in the air?

"Lost in Idaho"
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules