Max Power load reached
123Next >
8598 94 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UxL8JZqi6GhL
lvl.1

Germany

I had the same problem with my Mavic Mini. It just decided to fall and crash to the ground. It happend many times..
Hope DJI find a solution for this problem.. Can't trust my Mavic Mini anymore
Screenshot_20191210_115540_dji.go.v5.jpg
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_84jug2z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262356 ft
United Kingdom

DJI have now analysed the data from my flight where the mini displayed max powerload reached and then just decided to land in the sea. Their response...… "According to the data analysis, the flight accident was due to a possible propulsion issue, which caused that the aircraft lost altitude during flight. There is no pilot's error in this flight and we determine to cover this case under warranty."
So great news, a replacement mini on the way but how can I trust it when so many people are having the same issues.
Does the mini have a big problem and is it unsafe to fly, or, although there seem to be several people with the same issue if thousands of them are flying ok was I just unlucky and maybe shouldn't worry about it.
2019-12-12
Use props
MiniWinter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306132 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_84jug2z Posted at 12-12 03:30
DJI have now analysed the data from my flight where the mini displayed max powerload reached and then just decided to land in the sea. Their response...… "According to the data analysis, the flight accident was due to a possible propulsion issue, which caused that the aircraft lost altitude during flight. There is no pilot's error in this flight and we determine to cover this case under warranty."
So great news, a replacement mini on the way but how can I trust it when so many people are having the same issues.
Does the mini have a big problem and is it unsafe to fly, or, although there seem to be several people with the same issue if thousands of them are flying ok was I just unlucky and maybe shouldn't worry about it.

This might be one of those things the new firmware has fixed.  On my first few flights I was getting plenty of power warnings and somewhat irratic behavior from the drone.  After the latest firmware I haven't seen a single warning and the drone has behaved itself.
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_84jug2z
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, fingers crossed the firmware update has fixed the issue, new mini just arrived so I'll make sure it's up to date before I take it out
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_84jug2z
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, fingers crossed the firmware update has fixed the issue, new mini just arrived so I'll make sure it's up to date before I take it out
2019-12-12
Use props
CeRRaNo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9190 ft
South Africa

Same issue here, happened twice now - got the error and it landed on a rocky bank of a river and got damaged, was lucky to retrieve it but the problem persists....
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_1fP0mOJIlJsv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177972 ft
United States

Well so far I have had good luck with my Mini, but yesterday and today I got the Max Power Load Reached, Looks like I’m not the only one, has anyone heard what is going on with this.
263EF438-E18C-480B-9298-BC97FBB6A13A.png
2020-1-12
Use props
fans5c8c98fd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23747 ft
United States

I just received this error as well flying around my house. All my firmware is up to date. Not sure what the problem is but there isn't any wind here today maybe a slight breeze. Has anyone figured out what is causing this issue? It is not humid here right now and it is not cold.
2020-1-14
Use props
ninogui
lvl.2

Portugal

If I may chime in with a different view

Cannot comment a lot as I will still be getting mine, but one thing comes to mind:
How are the circuits and ic´s being cooled down from generated heat ? passive or active ? if passive (grills under ?) and on effort are the temp limits within working range ? is the heat flow flowing out or is it being trapped ? are there in place diode temp read outs and data ?

Just a thought, when pc hardware fails intermittently one thing to check (as well as memory voltage and frequency) is condenser health and processor heat sinks properly seated with thermal paste..

2020-1-14
Use props
fans5c8c98fd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23747 ft
United States

So I was just outside flying my drone and I received the max power load again. This time it was a little different and as I was flying close to the ground my mavic hit the concrete and flew back up. I have uploaded my logs but it is not logging this error for some reason. When I was landing it did give me a different error and says "motor is blocked"?

I have only had my mavic mini for about 5 days. I'm beginning to think that I got a bad one because on top of this issue every time I have turned it on today it tells me I have to calibrate the compass.
2020-1-14
Use props
djiuser_MtAOftjxlBLk
New
Flight distance : 23386 ft
France

Hi I added my new propeller guard from Phrygia and flew around my apartment and that's the message I get. Is that normal? Flew for about 10 minutes, didn't know it will just drop. If I knew I would have stopped. Nobody complained that this message came up with the propeller guards. When I took em off, it flew with no message.. Just got scared for that message. Let me know if it supposed to show that message when the properller guards are installed...
2020-1-17
Use props
akmentins
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-1 08:35
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic MIni. With regards to this issue I will forward this thread/concern to our designated DJI department to know the exact reason why you are getting this error message. In addition since there was a crash that happened before. If you feel that on your next flight that your DJI Mavic Mini is not performing and working well. I would recommend you contact our support team for further assistance at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank you.

Encountered the same problem, practically new device, just few flights made. Error keeps popping up and aircraft lands uncontrolled. How do I solve the problem?Here is the flight log information which I cannot open: https://drive.google.com/open?id ... Jx44U63Z_OZyWqNjbAP

Screenshot_20200209_171421_dji.go.v5.jpg
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

akmentins Posted at 2-9 06:13
Encountered the same problem, practically new device, just few flights made. Error keeps popping up and aircraft lands uncontrolled. How do I solve the problem?Here is the flight log information which I cannot open: https://drive.google.com/open?id ... Jx44U63Z_OZyWqNjbAP

[view_image]

Hello and good day akmentins. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. If you fly the said drone in the sport mode, and he pushed full stick, that is just normal. Please do not push the stick fully.  In addition, may we know if this problem/issue happens every time you fly your DJI Mavic Mini? If so, I would recommend you contact our support team to start at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further diagnosis. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-2-10
Use props
fans4185bc3d
New

Ukraine

There is a possibility that this issue is somehow linked to the new firmware.

1. When I unboxed my MM, it had some lower version, not the latest one. I flied it for couple of days without issues.
2. Yesterday I have updated firmware to the latest version (0400) and started getting issues from the very first flight. My MM would throw power warnings and the drone itself made several sudden descents during the flight.
3. Today I have downgraded both drone and remote firmware versions to 0300 and the problem is gone.

P.S. I didn't try to replace propellers, as suggested in a couple of videos.
P.P.S. Hope this helps someone.
2020-2-11
Use props
fans19fb7d89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

fans4185bc3d Posted at 2-11 13:18
There is a possibility that this issue is somehow linked to the new firmware.

1. When I unboxed my MM, it had some lower version, not the latest one. I flied it for couple of days without issues.

I had the same when I updated to firmware .0400. I have downgraded to .0300 and the problem was gone. I updated /refreshed to firmware .0400 using the DJI Assistant with all batteries (one at a time) and also on the controller. After that I have flown 6 times indoor and outdoor for more than 50 minutes without any error yet.
2020-2-11
Use props
fans4185bc3d
New

Ukraine

fans19fb7d89 Posted at 2-11 13:36
I had the same when I updated to firmware .0400. I have downgraded to .0300 and the problem was gone. I updated /refreshed to firmware .0400 using the DJI Assistant with all batteries (one at a time) and also on the controller. After that I have flown 6 times indoor and outdoor for more than 50 minutes without any error yet.

What do you mean all batteries?

So the algorithm is:
1. Insert battery #1
2. Upgrade drone to 0400
3. Insert battery #2
4. Downgrade drone to 0300
5. Upgrade drone to 0400
6. And so on

Is that correct?
2020-2-11
Use props
fans19fb7d89
lvl.4
Portugal

fans4185bc3d Posted at 2-11 23:42
What do you mean all batteries?

So the algorithm is:

I didn't downgrade to .0300 everytime. Just the first time when I tested. After I upgraded and refresh with the batteries.

I did refresh the firmware with one battery at a time inserted in the MM using the DJI Assistant 2. I also did refresh the firmware of the controller.
1. Insert a battery and update/refresh the firmware to .0400. Remove battery.
2. Insert 2nd battery and update/refresh the firmware to .0400. Remove battery.
3. Insert 3rd battery and update/refresh the firmware to .0400.
4. update/refresh the controller firmware to .0400.

That's what I did.

I believe the problem lies on the battery firmware update using the DJI Fly app and the battery isn't supplying enough power to the motors.

2020-2-12
Use props
fans4185bc3d
New

Ukraine

Unfortunately, after upgrade to 0400 via DJI Assistance, the issue still persists. Besides, I caught the error couple of times on 0300 as well.

What I noticed is that it usually appears, when charge level is under 55-60% and battery temperature is higher than 45 degrees C.

Thus, maybe, just maybe, this is a battery issue either related to it's discharge/voltage capabilities, or temperature-related issues.
2020-2-14
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Portugal

fans4185bc3d Posted at 2-14 05:00
Unfortunately, after upgrade to 0400 via DJI Assistance, the issue still persists. Besides, I caught the error couple of times on 0300 as well.

What I noticed is that it usually appears, when charge level is under 55-60% and battery temperature is higher than 45 degrees C.

I believe it is a battery  firmware issue. That's why I refreshed the FW using the DJI Assistant. Try to do it several times (with each battery if you have more than one).

I have the Fly more combo with 3 batteries but I had more problems with one (I labelled the batteries and this was number 2). If weather is better tomorrow I will try to test the MM again at a beach nearby. Up to now I have flown for over 50 minutes without any error but I still don't have enough confidence on the MM to do flights away from me (I tested max 250 meters and not over water).
2020-2-14
Use props
phidronepics
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192592 ft
United States

djiuser_84jug2z Posted at 2019-12-1 07:01
Hi, Ive just had the same problem. I wasn't so lucky as I was flying over the sea and drone is now at the bottom of the sea. I have just looked at it final flight on my app and max powerpload reached message came up and then it did the same as yours, became unstable and then just fell from the sky. I still had contact and jus watched the screen in horror as the sea got closer and closer. nothing on the controller would bring it back up once it started descending.

Hey I just had this same exact issue happen to mine. Also lost at sea just like yours. My logs are uploaded here -> https://app.airdata.com/share/lzzIuf. Really dissapointed this happened while on vacation. What a way to put a damper on my vacation.
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_uM3TnQuhnvw9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11726 ft
United States

I had the same issue, my drone is at the bottom of a 30Ft deep Basin.
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_uM3TnQuhnvw9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11726 ft
United States

March 24 beautiful day 7mph wind   Same issue, and now my drone swims with the fishes. I was flying over a wide basin off of the Intra-Coastal Waterways in FL.  Hoping DJI hears all these problems and comes up with a solution.
2020-3-28
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

So sad at this point in time. Any chance of recovery ?
2020-3-28
Use props
fans22f65607
New

Germany

djiuser_uM3TnQuhnvw9 Posted at 3-28 11:18
March 24 beautiful day 7mph wind   Same issue, and now my drone swims with the fishes. I was flying over a wide basin off of the Intra-Coastal Waterways in FL.  Hoping DJI hears all these problems and comes up with a solution.
[view_image]

Hi together,
yesterday I experienced the same issue... No control anymore, tried RTH but the drone go uncontrolled down and crashed...  Luckily inside soft grass, so there is no damage... Error message was "not enough force/esc error (Code: 30168)". RTH height was set at 30m, but I was higher than that, so nothing special... Today I was out flying again and I also experienced the failure messages start with an Akku <55%, before everything fine... Today, despite the error messages, I was always in full control.
Now I´m very afraid when I fly with the drone that the issue happen again and I loose control...
Yesterday it was pure luck that it landed into a high grass and not on the hard floor or a house...
2020-3-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_uM3TnQuhnvw9 Posted at 3-28 11:18
[view_image]

Hoping DJI hears all these problems and comes up with a solution.

DJI has been ignoring this issue for months.
The Mini is a Lemon.
Minis are lost every day because of this fault.
It's been going on for months but DJI still haven't done a thing about it.

Get onto DJI and start a warranty claim.
If it was the uncommanded descent issue, the flight data will clearly show that.

2020-3-28
Use props
Pashi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I think for now it's a great idea is not to fly over the water. At least until DJI offers any solution... Too many cases with crashes into the water
2020-3-28
Use props
BillK
lvl.1
United States

I started getting that error message on a short 11 minute flight around my house. Airdata showed the notification "Not Enough Force/ESC Error" (repeated  a couple of thousand times). Light breeze, low humidity, 70 deg. temp. Glad it didn't crash.
2020-9-7
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi there;

My Mini 2 fell on the water recently. The total flight duration was 04'11". At 03'44" (roughly half a minute before it crashed), I got the fatal "Aircraft Max Power Load Reached".

I opened a support case with DJI and their reply could have not been more disappointing: "I'm very sorry I don't have better news for you at this point, but the incident was caused by non-manufacturing factors, because the DJI Mini 2 does not have vision systems to avoid obstacles. Therefore, customer liability is concluded".

When I pointed the error message, they came back with these comments:

"The flight controller detects the working condition of the propulsion system in real time. The warning may occur under the following situations:
1. The propellers are damaged or misshapen (bent), which will affect aerodynamics.
2. When the battery level is low.
3. When the aircraft is hovering, the flight controller detects that it encounters large air resistance (such as a strong wind);
4. In low-temperature (below 0°C) environments, the battery's activity and propulsion performance decrease."

Which still don't really apply in my case.

Could anyone try to provide further light in this case? How can I extract the logs from my Mini2 to share them with the wider community?

Many thanks in advance!

/G.
2023-1-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

the logs on the drone itself are of no use, they can be read only by DJI.
What you want is the .txt flight log from the screen device (tablet or phone ) attached to the controller. Have a look at the instructions on
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
upload the relevant log to that site and post the resulting URL here.

A max power warning should not cause the drone to fall from the sky.
Something else happened if your Mini 2 fell from the sky.

2023-1-23
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-23 08:55
the logs on the drone itself are of no use, they can be read only by DJI.
What you want is the .txt flight log from the screen device (tablet or phone ) attached to the controller. Have a look at the instructions on
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

Thanks for your prompt reply, Sean!
I have an Android device with DJI Fly.
Under Android\data\dji.go.v5\files I only have two subfolders: DCIM and MediaCaches.
Under DJI\dji.go.v5 I do not have a files folder nor a FlightRecord one. The only subfolders there are Cache, CACHE_IMAGE, databases and DJI_FLY.
I have found a FlightRecord folder under DJI\com.dji.industry.pilot\FlightRecord, but it's empty.
Any hints on where can I find the log on my phone?
I can see the flight details (including the warning/error messages) in the Flight Center... but I'm not sure about how can I share that with other users.
Many thanks again.
Kind regards,
/G.
2023-1-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which version of the app are you using?
The storage location change to the "android" one somewhere around the 1.5's I think.
The old path is/was
Computer/phone's-name/Phone/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/......
the more recent location is
Computer/phone's-name/Phone/Android/data/dji.go.v5/Files/FlightRecord/....
2023-1-24
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-24 06:52
Which version of the app are you using?
The storage location change to the "android" one somewhere around the 1.5's I think.
The old path is/was

Hi Sean;

In the Settings section of the app I can see DJI Fly v.1.9.1 (1015-official). I'm unable to find flight logs in any of those folders (see attached). Could it be because I only enabled "Auto-sync Flight Records" after the accident?

I'm also attaching the Max Power Load Reached error message on my phone. The coordinates of the crash are above the water, many meters away from any obstacle. I had visual control over the drone at all times and I can confirm that it did not crash with any object, it simply started to shake and finally fell into the water.

After speaking over the phone with another DJI representative, they admitted that it's unlikely that I could have crashed the drone, but their next conclusion is that "the flight environment wasn't adequate". I was flying at a temperature close to zero degrees; when I check on Youtube, many users are flying their Mini2 in much lower temperatures and even in tougher conditions (e.g.: snowfall).

Thus, I cannot yet buy DJI's explanation for the accident... something's phishy here!

Many thanks again for your kind support.

Cheers,
/G.

2023-1-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alright, using the computer and in the 'folder' "Xperia X Compact" do a search "DJIFlightRecord_2023-01-03_[13-42-53]". If you can see the replay the log is on the phone somewhere.
Alternative 1) try the same search using the phone's own file browser, I use "my files" on a Samsung.
Alternative 2) I think Airdata has an app that can automatically upload ......ooops wrong button.... logs to Airdata, NOTE "I think", I havent tried it myself. If 2) is correct try it and then look for a log dated Jan 3rd around that time stamp. Assuming you find it either make that log's page public or download, to a computer, the "Original" and add that as an attachment to a post here or upload that log  to Phantomhelp and  post the resulting URL here.
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-25 12:46
Alright, using the computer and in the 'folder' "Xperia X Compact" do a search "DJIFlightRecord_2023-01-03_[13-42-53]". If you can see the replay the log is on the phone somewhere.
Alternative 1) try the same search using the phone's own file browser, I use "my files" on a Samsung.
Alternative 2) I think Airdata has an app that can automatically upload ......ooops wrong button.... logs to Airdata, NOTE "I think", I havent tried it myself. If 2) is correct try it and then look for a log dated Jan 3rd around that time stamp. Assuming you find it either make that log's page public or download, to a computer, the "Original" and add that as an attachment to a post here or upload that log  to Phantomhelp and  post the resulting URL here.

Thanks once again for your inputs, Sean.
I installed "My Files" and when I search for DJIFlightRecords, I can only see one, from March 2022 (see attached). :-s
That's exactly the same if I check manually. That one is under DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord. I guess it was around that time I upgraded the app. For some reason, it seems that my Flight Records are not in the phone since I upgraded to v5.
Isn't there any other way to share my flight details? I can replay the flight if I go to Profile --> Flight Data Center, but I do not see any "Export/Download" option there. DJI personnel was able to see that from their end (although they decided to ignore the "Max Power Load Reached" in their first analysis). Cannot I share those details without physical access to the .txt file?
Thanks!
/G.
2023-1-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5 Posted at 1-26 02:24
Thanks once again for your inputs, Sean.
I installed "My Files" and when I search for DJIFlightRecords, I can only see one, from March 2022 (see attached). :-s
That's exactly the same if I check manually. That one is under DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord. I guess it was around that time I upgraded the app. For some reason, it seems that my Flight Records are not in the phone since I upgraded to v5.

Hi,

v5 is the FlyApp, files stored in a totally different folder as v4.

did you look in (for Android device)

//adroid/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord ?

On some devices the device file explorer is not allowed to see some folders....if this is the case   download an other file explorer.

I use WIFI File transfer App, easy way to transfer files from your device to your PC via WIFI

link https://play.google.com/store/ap ... sfer&hl=en_US&gl=US

cheers
JJB

2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

JJB* Posted at 1-26 03:23
Hi,

v5 is the FlyApp, files stored in a totally different folder as v4.

Hello JJB;
I have no "files" subfolder under /adroid/data/dji.go.v5/ :-s
Tried with another File Explorer and still see 'nada'.
I also have installed Ubuntu on Windows. I'm trying to figure out how to mount my phone on Ubuntu, so that I can list the files there (nothing like a good "ls -lah" on a Unix based OS).
I will revert soon, but my gut feeling is that those Flight Records are not physically on the phone's file system.
Thank you all for your kind support!
Cheers,
/G.
2023-1-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5 Posted at 1-26 04:54
Hello JJB;
I have no "files" subfolder under /adroid/data/dji.go.v5/ :-s
Tried with another File Explorer and still see 'nada'.

Hi,

Sure, flightlogs are always on the mobile device.  100%.

Do you have another mobile device?
If yes, install the FlyApp on that device, log in with your account
Than sync with the server.
Play back the flightlog video, this will download the flightlog.txt on this device.

But use the file explorer on your device, not connect to your pc.and try my link to wifi transfer, easiest way to transfer logs from device to pc.

cheers
JJB

2023-1-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd be inclined to try what JJB says, with another phone.

I have just been messing with a Samsung phone and sync'ing.
I have a few logs sync'ed, 10?, but sync is normally turned off.
I activated auto sync and with only two logs on the phone I was then able to replay 12 flights but I could NOT find the additional 10 logs via computer, after a bit of searching and no luck I then, in settings -> "Sync Flight Data", switched "Auto-sync Flight Records" off.
Lo and behold the 10 logs appeared in
Computer/phone's-name/Phone/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/ , ....AND.... Computer/phone's-name/Phone/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/Download
I DO NOT know if they were slowly downloading or if switching "Auto-sync Flight Records" off triggered their appearance.

This is on a phone running Fly 1.3.0, the corresponding place for you might be down the Android path .........

I don't want to mess with a phone running 1.5.xyz because it is home to a lot of FPV logs.

2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5
lvl.1

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-26 07:42
I'd be inclined to try what JJB says, with another phone.

I have just been messing with a Samsung phone and sync'ing.

Hello both!
Installing the app on another phone did the trick. Thanks for the tip. I replayed the flight on the app and... voilá! the flight log was suddenly there, in the expected path. I uploaded it to PhantomHelp, as instructed, and here's the URL: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/9UFCUJISS23WS92JEYRB/ Let me know if you're able to find anything. I was manually returning home after the second "Max Power Load Reached" message. Unfortunately, I never made it, as the drone fell on these coordinates: 63.4451390, 12.7413016
Many thanks once again for all your kind support.
All the best,
/G.
2023-1-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_YwNCHXrm1FW5 Posted at 1-27 02:58
Hello both!
Installing the app on another phone did the trick. Thanks for the tip. I replayed the flight on the app and... voilá! the flight log was suddenly there, in the expected path. I uploaded it to PhantomHelp, as instructed, and here's the URL: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/9UFCUJISS23WS92JEYRB/ Let me know if you're able to find anything. I was manually returning home after the second "Max Power Load Reached" message. Unfortunately, I never made it, as the drone fell on these coordinates: 63.4451390, 12.7413016
Many thanks once again for all your kind support.

Hi,

Indeed, its a cool trick   ;-)

Had a look at your log.

First warning at 3m20.1s in flight :
  "Motor error. Check propellers and fly with caution"

Second at 3m43.0s : "
  "Max power load reached. Fly with caution"
  "Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists land immediately"

Next:
At 4m11.3 :
  "Motor unable to rotate. Check for objects blocking motor"
  "Motor stuck. Check for objects blocking motor"

See your data in my charts : Top blue line in chart = baro height line ; coloured red where your mini is going down with no down RC input!

So it looks like a motor failure, or indeed blocked/stuck or as this message is also seen when rpm drops belows certain level this due to low volts.
But your 2 cells did not really dropped too low, well it dropped just below 3.3 volts, not the reason imo for going down.

See the chart with the drone Pitch and Roll data, rapidly abnormal values....did your drone hit something in flight ??

cheers
JJB
analysis2.png
analysis3.png
analysis4.png
2023-1-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules