video noise
569 6 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidvek
lvl.3
Italy

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]hi all, the videos I'm doing with mavic mini are full of noise and tingling, even in full daylight, they are in 2.7k and 30fps all in automatic, watch the video, after 50 seconds it's more obvious thanks again, greetings  
2019-12-1
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

It's only 360p. Better to view it on YouTube. Sorry, I can't see the issue you're referring to.
2019-12-1
Use props
UltraONE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427480 ft
Russia

I also have problems with video noise and artifacts + video pulsations. This little bird has a very low bitrate.
2019-12-1
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I'm experiencing the same, in relatively good light, maybe the automatic shutter, ISO and WB have something to do... Only way to get rid is pull the dark areas in to the black, but this is no what everyone needs or wants. And the pulsing effect is a very distracting thing.
2019-12-1
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

I can not see any major issues in your video. Slight flicker especially in fine structures like grass is actually normal and can also be due to the resolution. You would need to watch a 2.7k video on a 2.7k display or a Full HD video on a Full HD display so the original format does not have to be scaled. In addition, the frame rate also plays a role in the above conditions. I think in such a case would 1920x1080 @ 60fps better, which is usually sufficient anyway
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify what timestamp of the video appears the said issue, I was able to preview the video. However, it shows no noise and the video was perfect. You may try to reset the camera settings on your DJI Fly application to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Either youtube hides it, or it is not there.
I don't see noise at 0:50 and further.
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules