Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
714Aberdeen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11601217 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Hi

I have Nvidia Shield How I can install DJI fly App for Mavic mini ?
Is it compatible with Nvidia Shield or not ?

Thank you
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 714Aberdeen. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Nvidia Shield on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the Nvidia Shield is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would recommend to use a recommended mobile device in operating and flying your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-12-1
Use props
Mavixx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 993100 ft
Germany

That suxx!! I just ordered a tablet holder before I doublechecked and then realized there is no fly app for the NVIDIA shield
Fortunately I was able to cancel my order.
2020-1-14
Use props
Mavixx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 993100 ft
Germany

It says requires Android 6.0 and the tablet runs under Android 7.0 but still it says not compatible :-(
Is there anything I can do about this? (Root & Upgrade) or do I have to get a new tablet to control my Mini on the big screen??
2020-1-14
Use props
RickyinCO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568340 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I first got my P3 Advanced I got a Nvidia K1 Shield and it was an excellent tablet. Then there was an issue around Android 6  or 7 where once Android updated the app would not work. The only solution was to go back to the previous version of Android which was not a simple downgrade. So many people got frustrated and just ended up going the Ios route. It just seems DJI does a lot better supporting Ios than Android.
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules