iNav support request
12Next >
7082 40 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
javo-fpv
lvl.2

Spain

Now that we have the OSD on betaflight, would be possible to have this with iNav? I think we are plenty of us that fly wings with this system, but on wings the osd its even more important than on multicopters. We know that maybe wings and planes are not the main target of this product, but all of us that have tried seems to be very happy with it and would love to have this feature on their planes.

There are many people that are waiting for this feature to go digital once for all.

Thanks!
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your suggestion and we appreciate your valuable suggestions. I will forward your request to our designated DJI R&D Deptartment for further evaluation and attention. For the latest updates with DJI. Kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for more details. Thank you for your great support and understanding.
2019-12-2
Use props
Franz Arians
lvl.1

Germany

I'd really love to see osd support for inav. Please consider implementing it. Maybe it could be done pretty easy as inav works quite similar to betaflight. There's a big community who'd love to see this
2019-12-2
Use props
danarrib
New

Brazil

I'm here do support this request. I'm INAV user on drones and fixed wing aircraft and I would definely buy the new Digital FPV system if it supports INAV.
2019-12-3
Use props
fernandodlc
New

United Kingdom

Adding support for this request. I could have done without the osd info that was missing on betaflight but it is going to be impossible for me to fly my planes. Looking forward to getting the system but there's no point until the OSD support for Inav is better.

I can't guarantee but I expect the implementation methodology to be similar in both systems.
2019-12-3
Use props
INAV FWG Dude
New

United States

Hello, I am with the INAV Fixed Wing Facebook Group.   We're nearly 1 year old and have over 2500 members.    If anybody from DJI would like to look at the group stats I would gladly share them.  We skew older, and have more money than the typical quad pilots.  I can tell you firsthand, our members spend money on technology like I've never seen before.    This is the crest of the wave.   Fixed wing allows people to fly further and longer than with most quads.   This opens up a new world of flight.

The largest problem I see with quads is that, for many, it's a hobby like skateboards and electric guitars.  Some go further with it, but a lot put it in their closet and forget about it.   Thus, INAV fixed wing allows people new opportunities to further engage with the hobby.  I think that this will be a benefit for DJI pilots knowing that they can go down the avenue of fixed wiing with gear that they currently own.  This may very well help direct people toward new products from DJI to support their growing needs for their new passion.

Feel free to contact me, or look up INAV Fixed Wing Group on Facebook to see what we're all about.    Thank you for your consideration.

2019-12-3
Use props
Aboo
lvl.1
Ukraine

+ 1. Fully support this request. My freestyle drones are with iNav, not with Betaflight, because I fly in mountains and need Return to Home. Please add support for iNav OSD to DJI FPV system, so that i could fully utilize my drones with my DJI FPV kit.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_CvPvxSt4tSpk
New

Germany

+1 to this. Please add OSD for INav. A lot of people are waiting for this and would buy the System if it would be working. All of the Wing guys in our group mainly.
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_2lJ5iL4pq4Mc
New

United Kingdom

I'm also in strong support for this request, to add iNav support to the DJI HD FPV System.
This is possibly the only thing that is stopping me from buying the goggles and 2x air unit pack. In betaflight I just need battery voltage. With iNav I need much more information in my osd. Most of which DJI has released for betaflight. The base code is very similar, so hopefully it should be a relatively easy task. A built in analogue module bay would also be a nice feature. So their can be one goggle to rule them all.
2019-12-4
Use props
SharBike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550620 ft

United Kingdom

I already use DJI enterprise products but also use Betaflight and iNav in pursuit of the the hobby. To have iNav support as well as Betaflight support with DJI goggles would definitely make my next goggle purchase the DJI system. Make sure his happen please!
2019-12-4
Use props
fans2590d8d0
lvl.2

South Korea

Why do people want "DJI" to solve it? It's not just "DJI".
I think "INAV" is a problem that can be solved too.
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_2dzUmQOVQP0b
New

Australia

Waiting for Inav OSD support before I go DJI HD FPV. I always assumed, as they have common code once betaflight has osd support so would Inav. But apparently this isn't true.

Please & thanks.

2019-12-4
Use props
f.wing
lvl.1

Germany

I'd really love to see iNav support too. This would be a strong buy signal for me ;-)
2019-12-4
Use props
alina1
lvl.1

Maldives

I am an avid user of both iNav and Betaflight because I fly racing quads and fixed-wing model aircraft. Currently I am using Dji Goggles RE with Ocusync Air system and Fatshark HD3 goggles but am very interested to buy the new Dji Digital FPV HD system because everyone says this so much better. Also then, I will no longer have to have two separate goggles for both types of flying. But the only thing that is holding me back from buying the new DJI digital system is that it currently does not support iNav as it does Betaflight recently. I'm sure it will happen and I am waiting for the day.
2019-12-5
Use props
djiuser_pOEB0OjRjbv3
lvl.1

Brazil

Yep! Another one here greatly in need of the inav osd. For the drone I only need rssi and battery, but I haven’t even put the 2nd air unit on my drone yet! Just using on my fixed wing! But I have no idea how high or far I am, how many sats I’m connected to etc. in fact I have to leave my analog transmitter on the plane just so I can check that info!!

It’s so vital for iNav, and the system is amazing for planes!

Please put it in as soon as you guys can. As has been previously mentioned, one imagines it’s a pretty similar price to the beta flight OSD, as they are based off the same program.

Many thanks, Tim
2019-12-8
Use props
f.wing
lvl.1

Germany

fans2590d8d0 Posted at 12-4 09:41
Why do people want "DJI" to solve it? It's not just "DJI".
I think "INAV" is a problem that can be solved too.

As off the iNav devs it's up to DJI, they can't do much about it. They are aware of the situation.
https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/issues/5247
2019-12-8
Use props
chaos523
New
Germany

me too - i would love to see inav support for the dji fpv system! PLEAAAAAAAAASE DJI!!!
2019-12-10
Use props
sros25
lvl.1

Spain

please support INAV!
2019-12-29
Use props
strovilo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4268 ft
Greece

I have bought three units and today I find that it does not support my wing with inav.
Ιn the fields I want the most time to show my new system to other modelers.
Today I found that I can't see the satellites from the system and will reinstall the analogue
Today I told them that I had not activated the osd.
Do something
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_90GiHJXBXaGU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288707 ft
United States

There actually IS a custom iNav build with OSD support. I've been using it on my f411wse. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v4jm5xu8zaw6za/AABGWcQYMG--cIGuPKaUfLuBa?dl=0
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_90GiHJXBXaGU
lvl.2
United States

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43491453&postcount=3505
2020-1-13
Use props
strovilo
lvl.1
Greece

djiuser_90GiHJXBXaGU Posted at 1-13 08:54
There actually IS a custom iNav build with OSD support. I've been using it on my f411wse. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v4jm5xu8zaw6za/AABGWcQYMG--cIGuPKaUfLuBa?dl=0

yes osd  support
But only time and voltage
No gps satelite info
thanks
2020-1-16
Use props
solmag
New
United States

I'm in support of this request
2020-1-17
Use props
strikerdlm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82785 ft
  • >>>
United States

solmag Posted at 1-17 20:36
I'm in support of this request

I am also a strong supporter for this request. Please develop a way to customize the OSD using Betaflight and iNav in the Googles RE digital racing just like the new update the FPV system received recently. Thank you
2020-1-18
Use props
djiuser_90GiHJXBXaGU
lvl.2
United States

strovilo Posted at 1-16 11:53
yes osd  support
But only time and voltage
No gps satelite info

I have RSSI working in my OSD.
2020-1-19
Use props
strovilo
lvl.1
Greece

strovilo Posted at 1-12 17:14
I have bought three units and today I find that it does not support my wing with inav.
Ιn the fields I want the most time to show my new system to other modelers.
Today I found that I can't see the satellites from the system and will reinstall the analogue

Please pay attention
With new firmware 2.4.0
OSD ALL RIGHT
DOWNLOAD IT FROM

https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/releases/tag/2.4.0-RC2
2020-2-10
Use props
fans3876ff24
lvl.1

United States

Dji please add inav support.
Thanks
Harold
2020-2-25
Use props
Hacky4
lvl.2

Czechia

fans3876ff24 Posted at 2-25 04:22
Dji please add inav support.
Thanks
Harold

Can't you read?? Just check one post above yours.

It's already there https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/releases/tag/2.4.0-RC2
2020-2-25
Use props
Keith Rolston
New

Canada

I have recently purchased the DJI controller and 2 air units with goggles for the purpose of flying my wings with HD. Since Betaflight had OSD functions I wrongfully assumed iNav would share the same ability. OSD is an important part of flying wings safely. I would appreciate if DJI devs and iNav devs could work together to make the OSD work with iNav and the DJI FPV System.
Thanks, Keith
2020-3-1
Use props
Flackee
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Please fully support iNav OSD for all custom overlay telemetry.
2020-3-6
Use props
Jyvai
New

France

I own a Mavic Pro, a DJI goggles RE and a Ocusync air unit and i will purchase the new DJI FPV system with the transmitter ONLY WHEN IT WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH INAV.
2020-4-29
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

+1! I use INAV for long range and Betaflight for freestyle.. like so many of us.. INAV NEEDS to be supported!
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_svTsi9rtdUUm
lvl.3

Austria

Ruhr Posted at 4-30 00:07
+1! I use INAV for long range and Betaflight for freestyle.. like so many of us.. INAV NEEDS to be supported!

It is supported since inav version 2.4 . Just select it in the inav configuator
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_5KgKTdlGfAjl
New

Germany

So please offer more OSD Options in the next DJI Release
for INAV and Betaflight

e.g.
Timers,  Warnings,  Horizont,  Model Name,  etc.

Please DJI,  make it happen.

Thanks
2020-6-13
Use props
killerwhaleJC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36322 ft
United States

Request:
Please support iNav OSD elements, not just BetaFlight OSD elements.
iNav implemented a hack where they support BetaFlight OSD elements, but this is very limited and is only a temporary fix.

iNav provides a much richer set of OSD elements than BetaFlight so it can support both quads and fixed wing aircrafts.
This does not seem to be a lot of work to support and is totally required for any fixed wing aircraft pilots.

2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_OIm84zw09yvI
lvl.1

Canada

Please please add  Osd elements for Inav
2020-7-11
Use props
Arkky
New

United States

+1 for iNav OSD support!
2020-7-13
Use props
sbsivertsen
New

Norway

I'm in the verge on swapping out my Fatshark with new Googles but as long as there is now INAV support I'm not sure it will be DJI.... Please add INAV support as soon as possible. It's not hard if DJI puts their customers first...
2020-8-16
Use props
uzernaim
New

United States

+1 for iNav OSD support!
2020-9-8
Use props
Gigahurtz
lvl.2

United States

Hello DJI - any updates on this request?  While some iNav elements are supported, there are outstanding features that are important to fixed wing pilots.  Thank you.
2021-2-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules