Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GS No Fly Zone
713 2 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI GS App doesn't have a sub forum any longer, so posting here:

Today, 2nd December, we were unable to use a P4P as the GS app as a flight restriction was showing as active, when it was clearly inactive. The app has a bug which it deems any FRZ as active regardless of the date given for the actual legal restriction.

The DJI GS app is a key tool for a lot of people and DJI seem to be ignoring a lot of bugs which people are reporting here..

IMG_0210.jpg
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will forward this concern/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-2
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-2 15:31
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will forward this concern/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for doing this. Can you please include the other issue I have reported, which is that the DJI GS App requires you to log back in every 72 hours. If someone is working remotely with zero data connection, it makes the app unusable until they have a connection.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=193130
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules