Ignore ALL sponsored reviews
1126 6 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

That may seem a little unfair but almost all sponsored reviews including ones that received free products (most if they are product sponsored) will inevitably be biased. This goes edpecially for higher value items such as drones, cameras, laptops, tv's, bluetooth h/p's etc etc.

The lure of sponsorship (and free products) is just to great for these 'influencers'. After all, its their source of income.

Don't ignore the reviews but pick the info you get from them carefully!

With drones, almost all early/first reviews are sponsored.
2019-12-3
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

The same goes for reviewers invited to manufacturer premises. Don't expect a neutral review!
2019-12-3
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Great advice, perhaps you should have posted it the Mavic forum because the Spark is discontinued and there much less activity here.
2019-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great advice and I agree.
2019-12-3
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Well said & good advice, I agree.
2019-12-5
Use props
Joakitous
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293438 ft
Argentina

Only time and real life testing will tell if it is worth!!
2019-12-6
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I subscribe to quite a few RC related channels. One I’ve been subscribed to for many years is Michael Wargo’s. For those that don’t know, Michael Wargo is a very big deal in the 3D fixed wing world of RC flying and has been a sponsored pilot with nearly all the major manufacturers. Lately, however, his YouTube channel has been pushing completely random products such as gun holsters and equipment tidy boxes.

Could this be another effect of over regulation and the need to scrape a Buck at whatever the cost?

Regards

Nidge.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules