Inav for DJI FPV goggles
6743 28 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhilNJ
lvl.1
United States

When will Inav be supported with DJI FPV goggles OSD?   Any plans?
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With your inquiry, as of the moment we don't have any information regarding DJI FPV series future updates or features that would be released by DJI in the future. Please stay tuned to the latest news, updates and events by subscribing to the DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI, Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_6azVbFGbcjSC
New

Canada

Please support Inav. I want HD on it witH Inav osd  
2019-12-3
Use props
javo-fpv
lvl.2

Spain

Yes! Please add support for iNav, lot of users will appreciate this and buy the system.
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_tpNmNngt3ghO
New
United Kingdom

Please please please support inav osd on dji fpv system goggles. There are alot of inav users who would buy the dji fpv system if dji supports inav. Not just quad pilots, but fixed wing pilots too...
2019-12-5
Use props
alina1
lvl.1

Maldives

I am an avid user of both iNav and Betaflight because I fly racing quads and fixed-wing model aircraft. Currently I am using Dji Goggles RE with Ocusync Air system and Fatshark HD3 goggles but am very interested to buy the new Dji Digital FPV HD system because everyone says this so much better. Also then, I will no longer have to have two separate goggles for both types of flying. But the only thing that is holding me back from buying the new DJI digital system is that it currently does not support iNav as it does Betaflight recently. I'm sure it will happen and I am waiting for the day.
2019-12-5
Use props
mimo55
lvl.1

Germany

I'm building a long-range copter right now and I want to use INav on it. Please support us!!
2019-12-12
Use props
fans4653d086
New
United States

Please support iNav
2019-12-13
Use props
IA-Flyer
lvl.2
United States

iNav   please
2019-12-14
Use props
fans5ab5d67a
New
Thailand

Please support iNav
2019-12-21
Use props
myhrmans
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19767 ft
Japan

iNav support would be awesome
2019-12-22
Use props
sros25
lvl.1

Spain

inav please!!
2019-12-29
Use props
rcflightpro
lvl.1
Australia

This would be a great benefit for fixed wing pilots, using a firmware with with RTH and combined with DJI high performance, one could fly with great confidence. Like many pilots I ask DJI to consider this as an option and will monitor future posts.
Thank you
2020-1-3
Use props
moosebrain
lvl.1

United States

I need iNav capability.
I will be committing to one digital image system and prefer that I spend my money on DJI.
Right now, I can not.
Please add iNav support.
2020-1-17
Use props
DominickLittle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1072126 ft
United States

I just bought a wing and I’m putting a air unit in it and I’m trying to get gps hooked up to the goggles from my mates flight controller. I guess inactive is the best so that’s what I need
2020-1-17
Use props
solmag
New
United States

I just bought the DJI FPV system and I would love if DJI will make their system work with INAV. I would love to fly my fixed wings with INAV using my DJI sysytem.
2020-1-17
Use props
fans722f549e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1073130 ft
Germany

Inav please!!!
2020-1-20
Use props
javo-fpv
lvl.2

Spain

There is already limited compatibility using the last developement version, I think 2.4 will have at least this support on the final release.
2020-1-22
Use props
djiuser_SE0bqLaE48Is
New

Austria

Habe mir die DJI Googles FPV AIR UNIT gekauft und bin sehr zufrieden damit. Leider ist kein OSD für INAV verfügbar was bei FPV ein muß ist,darum Bitte OSD für INAV LG.Kogler
2020-1-26
Use props
M_A_R_T_I_N
lvl.1

Germany

Die nächste Version von Inav stellt es sich beim DJI System als "Betaflight" vor und dann funktioniert das OSD im Rahmen der Betaflight umfänge. Also nicht alles was das Inav OSD von Haus aus bietet, aber zumindest etwas. Gruß Martin
2020-1-26
Use props
fansde25cd3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24738 ft
United States

I would also love support for fixed wing and utilize the DJI radio as well as FPV.
2020-1-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

All I want is RTH GPS for the racer quad.  I couldn't get iNav to work w/ the SRXL2 receiver so I had to use Betaflight which Has RTH.  What other benefits are there to make it worth using iNav over Betaflight?
2020-1-30
Use props
fans848d517a
New

United States

I would love to buy the dji system, as soon as you add inav support!
2020-3-13
Use props
Hacky4
lvl.2

Czechia

fans848d517a Posted at 3-13 18:53
I would love to buy the dji system, as soon as you add inav support!

inav is already supported...
2020-3-17
Use props
Jyvai
New

France

I am selling my Goggles RE with my OcuSync air unit and will wait until DJI FPV supports INAV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_svTsi9rtdUUm
lvl.3

Austria

Jyvai Posted at 5-2 08:49
I am selling my Goggles RE with my OcuSync air unit and will wait until DJI FPV supports INAV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it already does in version 2.4 . I have it on my wing since day one. you just need to select dji vtx in the ports tab
2020-5-2
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

djiuser_svTsi9rtdUUm Posted at 5-2 12:21
it already does in version 2.4 . I have it on my wing since day one. you just need to select dji vtx in the ports tab

Not really. I guess it uses the same variables as BF but has not really been fitted to INAV. So i my case i could not even get the System Messages, which ist very important for flight
2020-5-17
Use props
bjoern79de
New

Germany

One another year and no INAV-Support?! What a proprietary .... I'll send the product back.
2020-11-4
Use props
fansb42ee14a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Germany

Plz add more of the OSD things from INAV!

Not all important infos are shown, that INAV sends.....
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules