Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New update Lag Free
1927 24 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

With new update 01.07.00.20 the screen lag when filming in 4k 30fps is finally fixed! Nice move DJI
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

https://youtu.be/LaK_v290IiU
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Baca Baconi. Thank you for sharing this video link and these information you have shared with regards to the new update for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support and keep on filming. .
2019-12-3
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

That’s fixed a bugbear for a lot of people then.

Is the actual stabilisation as good as before ?
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

MKosmo Posted at 12-3 13:45
That’s fixed a bugbear for a lot of people then.

Is the actual stabilisation as good as before ?

I'm in a dimly lit room right now, it's night, so I'll wait for the morning to see if the stabilization remains unchanged
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-3 13:29
Hello and good day Baca Baconi. Thank you for sharing this video link and these information you have shared with regards to the new update for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support and keep on filming.  .

Thank you and keep the good work
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS Posted at 12-3 14:09
Thank you and keep the good work

You are very much welcome Baca Baconi. Rest assured that DJI is continuously creating updates that will help our valued DJI members and to improve the usage of all DJI Product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-12-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What is loop recording?
2019-12-3
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Visual Air Posted at 12-3 19:46
What is loop recording?

It is to use the OA like a dashcam/security cam. You set a loop duration (or allow the camera to use the whole memory card) and when you start recording it continues to record forever; that is until you stop of course. When it reaches the selected time limit (or the card capacity) it continues recording over the oldest bits, ensuring you always have the latest "set duration" of video in the card.
2019-12-3
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I think i will use loop record, just like on my dashcams, not that i would use my OA as a dashcam, but rather i often forget to wipe memory card of old footage and so recording stop in the middle of something.
So with loop on, the camera will just delete the oldest recordings when the card are full, so only if you record like A LOT or maybe use a really small memory card ( less than 63 GB ) then loop recording will be no problem.

Weather in Denmark ATM are 50 shades of grey and wet, so nothing to go out and record. But i am hoping to be able to play a little with nighttime time lapse soon, just need clear skies for that.
2019-12-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

CemAygun Posted at 12-3 20:58
It is to use the OA like a dashcam/security cam. You set a loop duration (or allow the camera to use the whole memory card) and when you start recording it continues to record forever; that is until you stop of course. When it reaches the selected time limit (or the card capacity) it continues recording over the oldest bits, ensuring you always have the latest "set duration" of video in the card.

I kind of thought that would be the case. Thanks for the info.
2019-12-4
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Sux when they won't tell you   the notes exactly the fixes.
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

SOrry the Latacy is there  and Needs FIXING!
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yeah 4K30 is fixed now Fix 4K48, 50 and 60.   
2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

Fishycomics Posted at 12-7 06:04
Yeah 4K30 is fixed now Fix 4K48, 50 and 60.
Obvious there is a lag with  48, 50 and 60 fps in 4K because they say it's only for 4k with 24, 25 and 30 fps. hopefully DJI will update and improve the other fps
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

mine now works no loag all fps and resolutions
2019-12-7
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lag is now almost gone even when recording, and audio with cynova adaptor seems more rounded too.
These are both major improvements, making the camera (even more) enjoyable to use.
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yep so happier now its improved what next.
2019-12-7
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Where is the loop recording I don't see anywhere to turn it on or off.
I would like a lower audio gain option so an external mic could be used in a crash helmet.
2019-12-7
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

4wd Posted at 12-7 12:46
Where is the loop recording I don't see anywhere to turn it on or off.
I would like a lower audio gain option so an external mic could be used in a crash helmet.

Loop recording is a new standalone function along with video, timelapse, photo etc.  You have to change from video to loop recording.  Just click the bottom left icon to select it.
2019-12-7
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

anthonyb Posted at 12-7 13:06
Loop recording is a new standalone function along with video, timelapse, photo etc.  You have to change from video to loop recording.  Just click the bottom left icon to select it.

Not seeing that here!
2019-12-8
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

It’s a new mode, Should appear when you use the mode button as well. May need to do a factory reset if your on the latest Fw.
2019-12-8
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Matman Posted at 12-8 09:53
It’s a new mode, Should appear when you use the mode button as well. May need to do a factory reset if your on the latest Fw.

I did a factory reset but surprisingly it stayed on latest firmware so no change - still no loop.
Not that I'd use it anyway so not bothered!
2019-12-8
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I just noticed loop recording only work up to 4K/30,,,,,, why it do not work with 4K/60 i have no idea, but i assume it is a cap they have made for thermal reasons.
So too bad i will not be able to use it as i mainly shoot 4K/60, so i will just have to make sure my memory card are clean before shooting, or delete old stuff when the card fill up.
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules