1898 22 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've always hated the way youtube or facebook renders videos. But me and the family got out Sunday and played around with the Mavic Mini and quick shots. I love the quick shots btw. There was some gusty wind that day but the mini held it's own. It was shot in 1080. Everyday I fly it, I love it even more!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jody Bryant. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed using you DJI Mavic MIni. It is great to see you have fun. .
2019-12-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nice job. look forward to receiving mine.
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Glad to read you are enjoying it more and more Jody! ME TOO!
Every time I fly, get more confidence, I just love this thing!
Quick shots are great, specially the orbit.

Today I went to a friends house he asked me to fly it, but there was only 8-9 GPS satellites locked, hovered there for 5 min, GPS went to 8, and decided to cancel, they said I´m a pusy, I said I´m fine with that lol

2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-4 07:53
Glad to read you are enjoying it more and more Jody! ME TOO!
Every time I fly, get more confidence, I just love this thing!
Quick shots are great, specially the orbit.

LOL, let them pony up the $500 USD for the fly more and see who's the wuss!! I'm like you, if I don't have good sat lock or if it's overly windy, thanks to your UAV forecast app, I don't fly!
2019-12-4
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, JodyB!
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks so much!!!
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 12-3 18:26
Nice job. look forward to receiving mine.

Thanks!! I think you'll enjoy it, I do mine!!
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-3 13:23
Hello and good day Jody Bryant. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed using you DJI Mavic MIni. It is great to see you have fun.  .

Thanks DJI Stephen, I do enjoy the Mavic Mini very much!!
2019-12-4
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 12-4 10:34
Thanks so much!!!

You're welcome! Looking forward to more
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-4 10:08
LOL, let them pony up the $500 USD for the fly more and see who's the wuss!! I'm like you, if I don't have good sat lock or if it's overly windy, thanks to your UAV forecast app, I don't fly!

Exactly, if you get cocky then crashes hapen.
Even with the excitement of something new, I think is also important to develope that patience (you are an expert on this too), practice practice practice and if the momment is not right, not flying and being Ok with it is a very serious and important skill to learn.
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-4 10:57
Exactly, if you get cocky then crashes hapen.
Even with the excitement of something new, I think is also important to develope that patience (you are an expert on this too), practice practice practice and if the momment is not right, not flying and being Ok with it is a very serious and important skill to learn.

Who said you had to be ok with it? I look at flying almost like fishing. The old saying is a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office. I want to fly all the time. I just know there are going to be times when I shouldn't, so I don't. Sounds easy doesn't it? HA!!
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-4 11:00
Who said you had to be ok with it? I look at flying almost like fishing. The old saying is a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office. I want to fly all the time. I just know there are going to be times when I shouldn't, so I don't. Sounds easy doesn't it? HA!!

That is actually a very good example Jody.
It hapens with landscape photography too, is the whole experience that counts, some times you travel miles and clime a mountain only to find 2000 tourist there ruining the shot, or bad wheather comes, batteries die... But I allways get something positive out of it, like I know I shouldnt come on a Sunday lol.
You may not come back with the photo you wanted, but now you know exactly when is the right time.
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-4 11:07
That is actually a very good example Jody.
It hapens with landscape photography too, is the whole experience that counts, some times you travel miles and clime a mountain only to find 2000 tourist there ruining the shot, or bad wheather comes, batteries die... But I allways get something positive out of it, like I know I shouldnt come on a Sunday lol.
You may not come back with the photo you wanted, but now you know exactly when is the right time.

Well said my friend, well said
2019-12-4
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Nice video JodyB.  I am glad you're enjoying your Mini.  Man, you waited forever to get it, but it was worth it!   
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 12-4 11:20
Nice video JodyB.  I am glad you're enjoying your Mini.  Man, you waited forever to get it, but it was worth it!

Thanks Joemar7. To me it was well worth the wait. How are you fairing with yours?
2019-12-4
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 12-4 11:39
Thanks Joemar7. To me it was well worth the wait. How are you fairing with yours?

I love mine.  I've been stuck at work this week and hopefully I fly it this weekend.  Have you named yours yet?  Lol.  I'm looking for names, cuz that's my new baby.  LOL!!!
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 12-4 12:21
I love mine.  I've been stuck at work this week and hopefully I fly it this weekend.  Have you named yours yet?  Lol.  I'm looking for names, cuz that's my new baby.  LOL!!!

I haven't yet, but she's going to get one very soon. I've been kicking a couple or three around and just haven't decided yet.
2019-12-4
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

JodyB, it's great to see how you're enjoying your new drone. What envy, I have not taken it out of its box for a week, it's been bad weather here. Congratulations on your videos and keep enjoying it with your family.
2019-12-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JM.REYES Posted at 12-4 13:30
JodyB, it's great to see how you're enjoying your new drone. What envy, I have not taken it out of its box for a week, it's been bad weather here. Congratulations on your videos and keep enjoying it with your family.

Thank you so much!! I do enjoy it and I’m glad it got delivered before bad winter weather set in. Although I would love to catch some snow on the ground and fly then. Wonderful scenery shots!!
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JodyB Posted at 12-4 10:35
Thanks DJI Stephen, I do enjoy the Mavic Mini very much!!

You are very much welcome Jody Bryant. Please stay safe always and keep on flying. .
2019-12-7
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 10:23
You are very much welcome Jody Bryant. Please stay safe always and keep on flying.  .

Always my friend!! I got some flight time in today too!! Will post some video soon!!
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JodyB Posted at 12-7 13:20
Always my friend!! I got some flight time in today too!! Will post some video soon!!

That is great to know Jody Bryant. I can not wait to see your next creations. Thank you for your valued support. .
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules