Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Atti Mode - Fly Aways
208 6 12-3 13:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 102835 ft
Spain

Hello community,
I´m new to drone community and have been reading some fly aways, trying to be as cautious as possible.
Never really understood the ¨Atti Mode¨ but I just saw a video where the guy basically turns the Mini in Atti Mode using gafa tape.

Disclaimer!
I´m not by any means recommending this since first goes against the manual/warranty I guess, and it is dangerous. I only post this because it was the most clear example to me of what Atti Mode is in the Mavic Mini and what the behaviour of the device is... indoors.

Since the video shows how the slightest inertia pushes the Mini away, I cannot imagine what would happen if first you cannot see the drone, second is windy, even a tiny bit... and you had any sort of mommentum going with the AC... it would simply go away.

It may help new pilots to understand the danger of flying at night, or any of the ¨bad¨ scenarious for the downard system, or with no GPS, over water, under trees...

12-3 13:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this informative video and thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
12-3 13:32
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 13:32
Hi. Thank you for sharing this informative video and thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

Thanks DJI Paladin, I´m glad you didn´t tell me off about the gafa tape
12-3 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-3 13:35
Thanks DJI Paladin, I´m glad you didn´t tell me off about the gafa tape

You are always welcome. With regards to the gafa tape, it is not advisable to put any tapes on the sensors of the said drone, it might ruined the perfect moment you want to capture using your drone and might cause an unfortunate incident. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safely. .
12-3 13:42
Use props
fans075e21b4
New
Vietnam

My mavicmini is only 120 meters high, is there a way to fix it?
12-3 23:05
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

fans075e21b4 Posted at 12-3 23:05
My mavicmini is only 120 meters high, is there a way to fix it?

The APP has a section to change the  default limits.
12-4 02:16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 13:42
You are always welcome. With regards to the gafa tape, it is not advisable to put any tapes on the sensors of the said drone, it might ruined the perfect moment you want to capture using your drone and might cause an unfortunate incident. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safely.  .

I know that is why I stated, disclaimer, dont do this.
12-4 02:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules