Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

New firmware available via Mimo app.

1. Added Loop Recording shooting mode.
2. Optimized sound for external microphone.
3. Fixed issue: there was live view latency when video resolution was set to 4K with 24/25/30 fps.
2019-12-3
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

Just did a few tests.  Rocksteady in 4k/60 working very well.  Front screen lag minimal, hardly noticeable compared to before.  ISO switching seems to be quicker and more accurate now.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day anthonyb. Thank you for sharing these information with us regarding the new firmware for the DJI Osmo Action. Great find and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-3
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Thanks for the info, will update soon
2019-12-3
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I don't remember.  Is there any trick to installing the new firmware.  It just failed without much explanation.

Change bt or wifi?  On or off?  Showing ZERO.

2019-12-3
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

I did a factory reset, then powered off.  Started Mimo app and let it download the firmware automatically then powered on the osmo action.  Connected to it then it came up with the firmware update.
2019-12-3
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

anthonyb Posted at 12-3 15:55
I did a factory reset, then powered off.  Started Mimo app and let it download the firmware automatically then powered on the osmo action.  Connected to it then it came up with the firmware update.

I don't know why after all these years playing with computers (Cobol 1970's) I expect these things to run easier or easily.  What a misconception!

My Pixel 3 (3 months old, newest whatever) would not run it.  Three starts, ZERO movement.  The Pixel showed the camera's view.

Fired up Mimo on the BB KeyOne, (three years old) updated mimo app.  Paired with camera - Firmware installed.  But they KeyOne won't show camera view.

STUPID, stupid.  More than irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-12-3
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

I'm using an iphone.  Zero problems.
2019-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-12-3
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I see it for Download, but its not on the APP it seem, at least i get nothing opening the APP.

EDIT: Okay it was on the app, but something seem to have changed so i could not see the update was there before i connected to the camera.

2019-12-3
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

peiter Posted at 12-3 23:24
I see it for Download, but its not on the APP it seem, at least i get nothing opening the APP.

EDIT: Okay it was on the app, but something seem to have changed so i could not see the update was there before i connected to the camera.

I also thought that was different, but I was not sure (I think  I did the update before via SD card).
2019-12-3
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

@David_Harry will be glad to know this fixes the audio quality level issues!

No more removing and reinserting the adapter after pressing record.

Better late than never, thanks DJI!
2019-12-4
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I think DJI have learned something here, and that is that Audio performance must be good to go upon release, the problems that have been there in this regard have seemingly been very aggravating for a lot of people.
I would have made a strong focus on audio, not least when it have been marketed so strong as a vloggin solution with the front LCD screen.
2019-12-5
Use props
whatever...
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180994 ft
Spain

When we are going to see automatic exposure adjustment, with fixed ISO for Time-lapse!!? come on, why is this still not there!!
2019-12-8
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

EIS I feel was tweaked down  Lol  so now do you update?
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules