Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Record sound (from iphone microphone)
1158 6 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1646dc8a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3179 ft
United States

Hello,

Is there a way to record sound from iphone microphone so it is stored together with the video cache?  I could not find the option in DJI Fly.

Thanks.

Carlos

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Carlos. Thank you for reaching out for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to record sound from iPhone microphone while the drone is flying. It is best to edit the said video and add audio for the final production of the video that you want to create. Thank you.
2019-12-3
Use props
fans1646dc8a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3179 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-3 14:51
Hello and good day Carlos. Thank you for reaching out for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to record sound from iPhone microphone while the drone is flying. It is best to edit the said video and add audio for the final production of the video that you want to create. Thank you.

Thank you.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Carlos. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you. .
2019-12-7
Use props
Yellowknife3
lvl.2

United States

How do we request things like this from DJI for consideration with future software updates? I would love the sound to be recorded from my iphone microphone.
2019-12-16
Use props
kiminx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

hi, record from drone should be no sound, its normal.
2019-12-16
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

How about doing an iOS screen record with audio and then stripping the audio from that to add to your drone video.
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules