Mavic Mini - lots of errors
3248 11 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Masiiuu
New
United States

Hi,

So I've just recieved my brand new Mavic Mini and it won't work properly.

screen

screen

Camera is shaking. Drone keeps beeping. Wtf? This is not what I paid for -,-
Can anyone help? Any suggestions?

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Masiiuu, we are sorry for the trouble, please download DJI Assistant 2 in your computer (https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads) and connect the drone to your computer to refresh the firmware, if these errors persist, may we have the serial number of your drone and was the package in good condition when you received it?
2019-12-4
Use props
Masiiuu
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-4 00:05
Hi Masiiuu, we are sorry for the trouble, please download DJI Assistant 2 in your computer (https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-mini/downloads) and connect the drone to your computer to refresh the firmware, if these errors persist, may we have the serial number of your drone and was the package in good condition when you received it?

Yep, it all looked normal when i received it. I refreshed the firmware as you said, but it's still not working properly. Still same errors. The drone will take off but i have no vision from the camera which is still shaking.
2019-12-4
Use props
Masiiuu
New
United States

Can i send the drone serial in private message?
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Masiiuu Posted at 12-4 09:45
Can i send the drone serial in private message?

Please contact our support team support@dji.com to start a ticket and send in the drone for the evaluation, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

Hi. My dji mavic mini new from box does not conect to controler. The light on the mavic mini goes red and the light on the controler keep lashing.
Help
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-4 00:05

Hi. My dji mavic mini new from box does not conect to controler. The light on the mavic mini goes red and the light on the controler keep lashing.
Help
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74 Posted at 12-6 22:45
Hi. My dji mavic mini new from box does not conect to controler. The light on the mavic mini goes red and the light on the controler keep lashing.
Help

Hi there, sorry for the troubles, did you update the firmware when you opened the box? If yes, please make sure the firmware of RC and aircraft all has been updated to the latest version. Then follow the steps below to link them.
Linking by DJI Fly:
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Open DJI Fly on a mobile device, go to the camera view page, enter the "Shortcuts" or "Control" menu, and then tap the "Connect to Aircraft" button. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Press and hold the aircraft's power button for about four seconds until the battery level indicators blink from left to right, which indicates that the aircraft has entered the linking state.
4. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.

Linking by Power Buttons:
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft and remote controller for four seconds respectively. The aircraft's battery level indicators will blink from left to right, indicating that it has entered the linking state. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.
2019-12-9
Use props
cwilliams35
New

United States

I have this same issue. Absolutely nothing works to fix it. Did you ever figure out the issue?
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

cwilliams35 Posted at 12-12 20:31
I have this same issue. Absolutely nothing works to fix it. Did you ever figure out the issue?

Sorry to know you have the same problem, if there is no luck after refreshing the firmware, please contact your seller or our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-12-13
Use props
danisanchezcres
New

France

Same issue here, exactly the same error messages. Brand new drone, bought 2 days ago physically on B&H Electronics, popular shop downtown Manhattan. Package in mint condition, sealed. Did the firmware update process, same errors persists, drone has red blinking lights, camera never turns on, drone refuses to take off.  Please instruct what to do.
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

danisanchezcres Posted at 1-3 19:40
Same issue here, exactly the same error messages. Brand new drone, bought 2 days ago physically on B&H Electronics, popular shop downtown Manhattan. Package in mint condition, sealed. Did the firmware update process, same errors persists, drone has red blinking lights, camera never turns on, drone refuses to take off.  Please instruct what to do.

Sorry for the troubles, please contact your seller for the replacement, if they do not have the stock, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for the diagnosis.
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules