Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lubricant for drone motors
6584 5 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c544e01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1187005 ft
United States

Hello Family,

Any imput on anyone with the aspect of using a lubricant a couple of drops in the drone motors to assist with lubricant and heat. Anyone has tried this? I read that a lubricant "
Singer super oil" used with a syringe to put a few drops in the motors could help with the motors. Any imput from anyone?

2019-12-4
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi, if I would be trying something like that I would definitely get some special type of oil for brushless motors with high rpms. There are such even with nozzle/needle specifically designed for this purpose you will be able to find such in stores with rc hobby parts. Do not use any general purpose oils there.

David
2019-12-4
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

As far as i can gather all the motors have sealed bearings so introducing oil could cause problems with contamination. I have not had any issuse with the motors getting that hot.
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. It is not necessary to apply any type of oil or lubricant on the motors of the said drone. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-4
Use props
Jew Kee Lim
New

Malaysia

If u want to put Drone lube, use this one "Drone Lube from DEUTHLON" because it is designed for drones...it has dust shield to repels dust and water and those salty water which is a root cause of oxidation and corrosion to my drone.....Check this out..  .
2021-2-22
Use props
Jew Kee Lim
New

Malaysia

Jew Kee Lim Posted at 2-22 05:39
If u want to put Drone lube, use this one "Drone Lube from DEUTHLON" because it is designed for drones...it has dust shield to repels dust and water and those salty water which is a root cause of oxidation and corrosion to my drone.....Check this out..  .

pls also careful with generic normal oil...it can lubricate but it attracts dust - after few days or a week.....once dust make  it way into the spinning rotor bearing. You will have big problem.

Just try DEUTHLON Drone lube....it designed for commercial drones and extreme sports with high temperature for Drones....it will revitalized almost dead spinning rotor for drones.
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules