Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help. Record function is missing on Phantom 3 Standard
1067 5 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nstubbert22
New

United States

My Phantom 3 Standard flies just fine but I don't have the ability to record video or take pictures because the camera control functions have disappeared.  I cannot format an SD card either because there is no way to do it without those functions available.  Can anyone help?
2019-12-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried deleting GO app and reloading?
2019-12-4
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Does it recognise the sd card?  I'd try a second card in it before doing anything else.
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to the said issue. May I know what is the mobile device that you are using? If possible, please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. Please refer to this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-st ... ;from=insite_search ) for the compatible mobile devices. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-5
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What mobile is in use? What firmware version is on the Phantom´s system and what Go app version is runnung on your mobile?
do you have WIFI contact to your bird and RC or not?
2019-12-16
Use props
Ivanb01
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, did you manage to resolve this problem? My Phantom 3 has been OK with no issues. Not used it for 6 months and when I took it out today I got the same problem. I have control of the aircraft but I have no camera controls so cannot record footage or take photos. I'm using the same phone as the last time i flew (Galaxy S9) so I paired it with a Huawei tablet but same result
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules