how to update firmware 1.70
821 6 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

This is anda useful video, seems the People over at Facebook think they are  DJI but that is another story,   Simple easy to do how we uodate via a APP.

2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this informative video. Great find and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-5
Use props
MyDroid
lvl.1
Malaysia

I just copy to sd card restart bam update done... nothing like plain old safe manual way.
2019-12-5
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Using my Pixel 3 it would not move beyond ZERO.  I hit install and it never moved.

Tried 3 or 4 times.  Finally used a different phone and it worked.
2019-12-5
Use props
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

ff22 Posted at 12-5 21:42
Using my Pixel 3 it would not move beyond ZERO.  I hit install and it never moved.

Tried 3 or 4 times.  Finally used a different phone and it worked.

Same here, tried updating via the mimo app with a Moto G6 and never got past 0%. DJI support actually recommended sending the camera back to them which didn't seem right, so I tried the manual method and it worked like a charm.
2019-12-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I wonder why they say that. then help yuo wlk through  some stps,
2019-12-6
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've not had problems before using the app, but this time it seemed to hang with 50% shown on the app.
After a few minutes I rebooted the Osmo and it quickly finished - this is usually a very unwise thing to do but didn't seem much option.
At the hang point the camera didn't seem to be doing any updating it was just in normal state, perhaps the 50% shown on app meant it had downloaded?
- only I noticed it said it was downloading firmware before the camera was connected.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules